Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle log

trial0r

hey bros started today (monday) and im so excited im nearly shitting myself. my second cycle ever, and first time with dbol.
here she is:
wk 1-5 tt dbol 30mg
wk 1-10 qv cyp 500mg
wk 1-10 qv bold 400mg
clomid for post cycle
liquidex through clomid therapy
nolvs on hand just in case
7 meals a day for about 4500 cals (this is big eating for me at 5'5")
im gonna weigh myself once a week and post my gains as they come. ill use this thread as a makeshift diary to keep track of my feelings (physical, emotional, and otherwise) and strength/weight gains.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

alright heres some stuff thats going on.

second day right now no i wont do this every day but whenever something significant occurs, ive got 2 days of dbol down, 1 2.5cc glute injection, and 10 days of liquidex.

the liquidex has my piss smelling rancid. it literally smells like the garbage water that sometimes comes out of the can or bag when you take it out.

i think this is just my imagination and somewhat of a placebo effect, but i swear today (day 2) i had tremendous lower back pain/pump while doing squats and leg press. ive never had to kneel over for so long. i was far from being able to stand up straight. aside from that no strength gains yet, and i think some minor headaching occasionally.

about the injection, i was surprisingly nervous. it was almost as if it was the first cycle all over again. my hand was a little shakey, and i was reluctant to jab the eedle in quickly, and instead went for a nice slow painful stab. im sure ill be over it by the next shot comin up friday. i also noticed that somewhat because of the weight i have put on over the last few months, glute injections have become rather difficult.

Good luck with the cycle. I am looking foreword to reading your updates. What are your stats starting out the cycle?

day #3

ok i really think im beginning to feel the lower back effects of the dbol...
here are actions that make my lower back explode with pain as of today:
standing
sitting
lying
sleeping
moving
lifting
breathing

i worked out like an animal today and was using heavier dumbells than usual, although im sure its just excitement so far.

Last edited:
day 5

ok im sure the dbol is working cause i woke up today pumped like i had just left the gym.

im kinda not looking forward to training back today, i dont know how the deadlifts are gonna end up going with this low back pain

about those deads...will wearing a belt help at all with the dbol pump or will it just take up space in my gym bag

Top Bottom