Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle. K for suggestions

dugie65

Alright time to start up, hopefully get everything together by march and have at least 4-6 weeks of major cutting before summer. Here goes.

Wk1-10 Test enth. 300wk
wk1-10 EQ 500-600wk (EDIT, Sorry bros i was meaning EQ in my head)
wk4-12 Var @50mg/day (up to 65)
wk1-12 adex @.5/day (not absolutely needed, but i have some laying around)

this will be my 2nd cycle. I am going for a partial builker. I am 5'7 178 11%BF, looking to get up to 190@9%, it will be all about eating.

any suggestions would be great, K to all u guys.

Last edited:
dugie65 said:
Alright time to start up, hopefully get everything together by march and have at least 4-6 weeks of major cutting before summer. Here goes.

Wk1-10 Test enth. 300wk
wk1-10 Sust 500-600wk

this will be my 2nd cycle. I am going for a partial builker. I am 5'7 178 11%BF, looking to get up to 190@9%, it will be all about eating.

Sust is 4 different ester tests, why the sust and the Enat? 900mg/week of test for your second cycle seems excessive amount of test to me.

I would drop the enath and add eq at 400mg/week. I would go ahead and run the Adex as planned to keep the bloat off.

If you already have the enath, save it for #3 and pick up a couple bottles of eq.

I agree either drop the sust or the enat and replace it with Eq. You might run the Eq for 12 weeks so if you do you need to run the test a week longer

black sheep said:
Sust is 4 different ester tests, why the sust and the Enat? 900mg/week of test for your second cycle seems excessive amount of test to me.

I would drop the enath and add eq at 400mg/week. I would go ahead and run the Adex as planned to keep the bloat off.

If you already have the enath, save it for #3 and pick up a couple bottles of eq.

I agree with most of what was said no need for sust and enath in same weeks or cycle test is test one or the other sust will take a bit longer to kick in and go away but ameridex good choice with dose and add deca or eq or even some winny u will gain size and be fucking ripped is up too you but good luck, personally a huge fan of organon sust with anavar or dbol with some deca or inject winny but thats me :p

BigTmMan009 said:
You dont need 2 test go with the eq it will give you some lean mass.

I would rather base the cycle off of test for my sex drive's sake. I want to put on some mass, just not 30-40 pounds. Maybe i should give a more realistic goal of 195@9%.

also i have a bunch of winny lying around as well so i MIGHT substitute the var for winny. I would prefer var... but there's always the budget issue. Running var for that amount of time would put me in the $400 range*just for var, doubling the price of my cycle(homebrew is not an option:( ).

dugie65 said:
I would rather base the cycle off of test for my sex drive's sake. I want to put on some mass, just not 30-40 pounds. Maybe i should give a more realistic goal of 195@9%.

also i have a bunch of winny lying around as well so i MIGHT substitute the var for winny. I would prefer var... but there's always the budget issue. Running var for that amount of time would put me in the $400 range*just for var, doubling the price of my cycle(homebrew is not an option:( ).

500mg of sust a week is plenty for your sex drive. EQ at 400 is not going to kill your drive anyway, so that is not importan

So keep the test or no? What would be a good substitution for test if i were to change it.
sorry for the typo, i was thinking EQ and said sust.

EQ is mainly a LBM substance, i need some mass on this cycle as well. Gotta get prepared for summer!

dugie65 said:

Wk1-10 Test enth. 300wk
wk1-10 EQ 500-600wk (EDIT, Sorry bros i was meaning EQ in my head)

Personally, I think the test is too low. I would suggest 500mg would give you much better results.

I would also run dbol at 30mg for the first 4 weeks, this will give you an awesome kickstart to your cycle.

As for the anavar I would save it for your cutting cycle, in so doing keeping your receptors primed for it's effects. I know it is multi-purpose, and can result in great strength gains, but people get the best results out of it when cutting. I would suggest that 40mg var would be enough.

Top Bottom