Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle help Test E and ???

Outlaw65

First up, stats:

25 years old
5'9''
Currently 225lbs @ 18% BF (this will go down to at least 14% before cycle starts)
Been training consistently for the past 5 years
Finished 1st cycle of Test E @ 500mg/wk 8 wks ago. It was a 12wk cycle.
My goal is aimed at strength gains (I'm not too concerned with looking pretty right now)
Diet has been under control for the past 3 years and right now im on a cut so Protein intake is 60% Carb 20% Fat 20% and Caloric intake is around 2400 a day.

Now the question:

I'm looking to run another Test E cycle, I had almost ZERO sides other than bloat which makes me want to stick with Test E. Should I just stick to Test E and up the dose to 750mg/wk or stack something else on it like Deca or Tren and continue to run Test at 500mg/wk? Like I said, i'm not worried about size so much as strength gains.

Side note: This is my first post and I am just floored by the amount of knowledge contained in this forum. I look forward to hearing from some of the vets in here. I found my new home to supplement my training :anon:

I started my first cycle at 25 with Very similar stats except i weight 190 at 18%bf i did 16 weeks 500mg/wk test E and EQ 400mg/wk, dbol 30mg ED week 1-4, Best cycle ive everdone so i kept it the same for the past 3 years, great strenth gains, minimal sides, extreme stamina..

no need to up the test yet, add some Tbol with that cycle and not only get strong but nice and hard, thats my reccommendation.

no need to up the test yet, add some Tbol with that cycle and not only get strong but nice and hard, thats my reccommendation.

Any significant differences between Tbol and Dbol? And i read mix things about cycle length for tbol... and recommendations?

I would say leave the dose at 500 mg if you got good gains.... i wouldnt even add the oral if you dont need it... no reason to fix what is not broking......

tbol will produce nice lean gains... good amounts of strength... dbol will add size quick and a lot of strength but it will be a lot of water weight that you will have a hard time holding on to... i would run the tbol as a kick start for four weeks at 60 mg day... then, the last 6 weeks run winnie or anavar... no need to jump on deca or tren...

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 tbol 60 mg day
1-4 n2guard
7-14 hcg 500 iu's week or hcgenerate
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 n2ugard

pct
15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25
15-18 unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol
15-18 daa powerchews or powder