Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle for experienced guy

riyce27

I’m experienced in weight training but not experienced when it comes to steroids. This will be my 2nd cycle
I’m 27 years old and have been training 3 years
I’m at 5’10’’ and 223 pounds. Roughly 15-18% body fat
I plan on cutting down this cycle
want to use trenbolone and masteron together. Would 300mgs of each be good or too low?

3 years of lifting is not what i would call experienced by any means.. its a good start but thats not crazy experienced either... you would never do tren on a second cycle and that should not be recommended at all... tren is for EXPERIENCED users only and you definitely are not falling into that category... you also should be getting your body fat down before you consider any type of cycle...

I would suggest taking Dylan's advice precisely as he gave it. He has your best interest in mind here and has you covered buy we need more information to recommend trenbolone to you.

I’m experienced in weight training but not experienced when it comes to steroids. This will be my 2nd cycle
I’m 27 years old and have been training 3 years
I’m at 5’10’’ and 223 pounds. Roughly 15-18% body fat
I plan on cutting down this cycle
want to use trenbolone and masteron together. Would 300mgs of each be good or too low?

tren and mast is a good combo

but go with 300mgs tren 200mgs mast

add some anavar 50mgs

try adding 200mgs testosterone to it

250mgs test enan
300mgs tren enan
200mgs mast enan

Top Bottom