Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle - Anavar or Tbol? Need some advice

lightweight222

before i go any further, here are my stats:

23 years old, training for 5 years, very seriously for 3
198 pounds, 5'11, at 10% bf
1 rep maxes: bench-295, squat-385, dead-420

trained mostly as a bodybuilder for years, while doing mma on the side. but now hoping to get into more powerlifting type training instead of bodybuilding.

ive done one cycle of anavar, which ended 2 months ago, 70mg ed for 6 weeks, with 2 weeks pct - nolva @ 30/20. i took milk thistle and 1g of tribulus per day 2 weeks before the cycle right through and including pct.

------

i want to do a second cycle starting fairly soon. i liked the var alot, put on about 7 pounds in 6 weeks of lbm and definitely saw strength increases. my goal now is to get bigger and more lbm, but mainly to increase my big lifts and just get stronger. i have access to dbol and m1t but i dont really want to take somethign that will just get me huge adn bloated, i would much rather take something that will help me get stronger. im going to stay with orals for now. so my question is would tbol or anavar be better for my next cycle? do they stack well together? i have heard from some ppl anavar is stronger than tbol, other ppl say the opposite. waht would a good tbol cycle and pct be for really good strength gains? or am i better off just doing another anavar cycle? i want to do something fairly mild, but something stronger than anavar would be fine, just something with no serious sides.

i will probably get start with a test cycle or m1t or something in the next summer to gain size, but for now i just want a good oral cycle to get strong. thanks!

Last edited:
Why don't u order some beastdrol from NeedToBuildMuscle.com , pro hormone that gives u lean muscle
Mass and wicked strength I've seen, it's an oral and then just run hcgenerate through cycle and for PCT and forged liver protector throughout whole cycle and PCT,

Top Bottom