Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle, 2nd opinion?

alfuhmale

I'm new to the board, well I've just been researching and learning and this is my first post. I'm starting my second cycle. The first cycle went ok but wasnt really focused on diet. I did test e 500mg/week for 9 weeks and clomid for pct. I had some pretty good gains. My second cycle will be test e 500mg/week for 12-14 weeks. Thinking of winny or a t3/clen stack to cut up at the end. I'm dedicated to my diet this time around. I have some liquidex but not taking it unless gyno appears, which I had no problems last time. I have clomid again for pct. I saw in a few post lately about guys doing the test e twice a week 250/250. You guys think that is better then 500 at once? I'm looking to pust some lean muscle on but look cut and hard not bloated. Thanks in advance for the help you guys are pretty good to the newbies.

p.s. i'm 36 years old, 6' 2" 208 lbs (down from 225 after adjusting my diet and amping up the cardio) around 16-18% bf. I've been working out for around ten years with the last two a little more seriously.

500mg/wk for 12 weeks is plenty. 250/250 is best to keep your test levels even, which will help to keep sides down. Winny will do NOTHING to "cut up". Steroids don't burn fat. Only diet, cardio and thermo's will help with that. Besides, if you're 18%, I doubt your gonna be able to see any of the effects that winny provides.

I wouldn't fuck with t3 either. It can have a very serious, negative effect on your thyroid. Try clen/trex, or something similar.

Apexx, you think I should just run the test e alone for 14 weeks or should i throw something in with it at the end? also, Im sure this has mostly to do with genetics but my biceps are pretty flat, I think it is because I am tall and have long arms. My arms are fairly big but I just dont have that "ball" on my bi's when I flex. Anything to work on this? certain exercise?

Well youll need .5mg of liquidex ed if you want to avoid bloat. 500mgs all at once or twice a week is fine. There isnt much difference to me and id rather just do one shot as opposed to two..................I think effects of t3 are over exaggerated i see no reason why you cant run 50mcg for a few weeks...........Apexx is right aobut the winny not hellping to cut up. Its used because it doesnt aromatize thus you dont retain water, but you could do it by itself at the end if you want to see how you look without any bloat but having all the muscle you gained.

definitely run an AI like ldex or aromasin... that will keep you tighter

I'd split up 250 X 2 per week

try either ECA stack or as Apexx said, Trex / Levorex / Cardio Breeze, etc.

Top Bottom