Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle

Keys Strong

STATS: 48, 6ft 2in, 225. I started training December 3, 2017 was 265 weak & fat
I have been doing cardio/HIIT/Boxing for 30 minutes before work 5 days a week.
After work 5 days a week 60 minutes except for leg day takes longer, I lift 80% of 1RM to positive failure x 2 (rest 60 to 90 seconds and that last set to negative with drop sets (rest 3 to 5 minutes). The days are Monday (Chest/Tris/Abs), Tuesday (Back/Bis/Shoulders), Wednesday (Legs/Abs), Thursday (Tris/Chest), Friday (Bis/Back/Abs.)
My diet is 1500 Cal. (40%P, 40%C, 20% F). I trade out the carbs and fats for protein a lot.
I was increasing every week then plateaued. I was all natural, I did 6 weeks of testosterone propionate at 100mg a day (I know I could did it another way, but this way there would be no big drops). Anyway, I had great results, trimmed up, bulked up, etc.
That was 4 weeks ago.
I am ready for another cycle. I have on hand testosterone propionate, testosterone cypionate, deca durabolin, sustanon all IMs. Plus anastrozole.
How can I use these to get the most muscle growth while continuing the body fat loss? In other words, What doses and timing of each should I use and how long should I cycle? Like I said, I don’t mind pinning more often if it keeps me at a higher blood serum level.

So you only been working out for 5 months and have already been on cycle at 700mg for a first cycle. First i applaud the progress youve made. Now let me be honest with you. 700 mgs for a first cycle is more than you needed. You could have done half that and got the same results. What was your pct? Its only been 4 weeks since you came off. Way too soon to start another cycle. Have you even done any bloodwork? As for ur proposed cycle....i hope you didnt buy all that yet. Whether its test p or test c/e or sust. Its all the same. Just different esters which means different times they kick in or leave(in the simplist terms). I would also strongly advise against deca. You are not ready for it. You need to do a lot of research. You have no idea what ur doing. Especially pct. That is the most important part of the cycle. Its the part where most people lose most their gains. You need to know how to keep as much as possible or ur wasting ur time
STATS: 48, 6ft 2in, 225. I started training December 3, 2017 was 265 weak & fat
I have been doing cardio/HIIT/Boxing for 30 minutes before work 5 days a week.
After work 5 days a week 60 minutes except for leg day takes longer, I lift 80% of 1RM to positive failure x 2 (rest 60 to 90 seconds and that last set to negative with drop sets (rest 3 to 5 minutes). The days are Monday (Chest/Tris/Abs), Tuesday (Back/Bis/Shoulders), Wednesday (Legs/Abs), Thursday (Tris/Chest), Friday (Bis/Back/Abs.)
My diet is 1500 Cal. (40%P, 40%C, 20% F). I trade out the carbs and fats for protein a lot.
I was increasing every week then plateaued. I was all natural, I did 6 weeks of testosterone propionate at 100mg a day (I know I could did it another way, but this way there would be no big drops). Anyway, I had great results, trimmed up, bulked up, etc.
That was 4 weeks ago.
I am ready for another cycle. I have on hand testosterone propionate, testosterone cypionate, deca durabolin, sustanon all IMs. Plus anastrozole.
How can I use these to get the most muscle growth while continuing the body fat loss? In other words, What doses and timing of each should I use and how long should I cycle? Like I said, I don’t mind pinning more often if it keeps me at a higher blood serum level.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I did not PCT (I know that was bad). My blood work came back normal, just a little high on the estrogen, (which I can assume has to do with the T-conversion with is why the doc gave me the anastrozole 0.5mg twice a week. I know the 700mg/week was high but I read a study that said that the body only absorbs only 70-80% of the total mgs. So I overshot a little.
I did feel the off cycle a little, but have continued to workout, it is just takes more to get motivated and I am not making any gains even though I vary my routine.

So you only been working out for 5 months and have already been on cycle at 700mg for a first cycle. First i applaud the progress youve made. Now let me be honest with you. 700 mgs for a first cycle is more than you needed. You could have done half that and got the same results. What was your pct? Its only been 4 weeks since you came off. Way too soon to start another cycle. Have you even done any bloodwork? As for ur proposed cycle....i hope you didnt buy all that yet. Whether its test p or test c/e or sust. Its all the same. Just different esters which means different times they kick in or leave(in the simplist terms). I would also strongly advise against deca. You are not ready for it. You need to do a lot of research. You have no idea what ur doing. Especially pct. That is the most important part of the cycle. Its the part where most people lose most their gains. You need to know how to keep as much as possible or ur wasting ur time

On average test levels should be 6-7 times ur mg dose a week. So if ur doing 400mg ur total test should be 2400-2800. Thats well over what ur body could naturally produce. On virgin receptors that more than enough to get more gains. More does not mean more gains. The only reason seasoned vets use higher doses is because their receptors no longer absorb as much test so it takes more to do the same thing. You got lucky not doing a pct. You wont be that lucky again. Especially if your gonna add deca. You also need an ai on cycle. It is absolutely necessary. When ur dick dont work you will wish you had listened. My best advice to you is to do a lot of research. You are in over ur head and i dont have the time to spoon feed you. Learn everything you can about esters and ai's and pct and different compounds. Use the google search. Read threads.

Why are you even on here if you are just gonna tell people to Google...lol
As for an AI, Anastrozole is a Aromatase inhibitor.

On average test levels should be 6-7 times ur mg dose a week. So if ur doing 400mg ur total test should be 2400-2800. Thats well over what ur body could naturally produce. On virgin receptors that more than enough to get more gains. More does not mean more gains. The only reason seasoned vets use higher doses is because their receptors no longer absorb as much test so it takes more to do the same thing. You got lucky not doing a pct. You wont be that lucky again. Especially if your gonna add deca. You also need an ai on cycle. It is absolutely necessary. When ur dick dont work you will wish you had listened. My best advice to you is to do a lot of research. You are in over ur head and i dont have the time to spoon feed you. Learn everything you can about esters and ai's and pct and different compounds. Use the google search. Read threads.

Top Bottom