Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2mg Zambon Winstrol Tabs?

blaster220

A buddy of mine is waiting on his 50mg Winstrol Depot, but wants to start his cycle this week. He has 100 2mg Zambon tabs on hand (lord knows why, they are much more expensive than the depot), and he decided to maybe take 50mg eod to cover the week before he receives his amps... I told him it seems like it would be ok because it's essentially the same exact thing, but he has his reservations about taking 12 tabs in a 24 hour period... this is the exact same as drinking half an amp, correct?

It's the same exact thing. Stanozolol=Stanozolol. It's only a four day supply at a 50mg dose, but if he's sure the rest will be in within a week then there's no reason why he can't take them. It'd be a pain to take 25 a day, but might as well use them.

Well, I tried convincing him, but I needed some backup to convince him. I kinda understand where he came from though, 25 pills a day sounds a little much! Anyhow, he has it, and it'd be a waste just to wait a week when he's already got everything else. Besides, there's nothing like starting your cycle in a month that starts on the 1st and a Monday at the same time :)

Convinient. :D

Top Bottom