Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are 2mg winstrol tabs anygood???

unless ur a girl, hell no would i take 2mg tabs. the zambon tabs are good but u basically would need to take about 25 tabs per day to 25 every other day.. thats a bit ridiculous. i would either go with injectable winny or the 5mg tabs. much much easier. injectable version i would just load it up in the syringe and squirt it straight down my mouth. thats usually 50 to 100mg per cc. or with the 5mg, all u would need to take would be 5 of them little suckers in the morning and 5 at night. a good dosage of winny would be 50mg/day. i would go no more than 6-8 wks on winny but that is my opinion. LOTS OF LIVER PROTECTANT!!! I.E ALA, MILK THISTLE!!!
~~aaron

Yes they are great, if you take 25 tabs in the morning and 25 tabs in the evening. Make sure you have plenty of money though.

A few years back winny was thought to be completely worthless in the bodybuilding world. This was due to the fact that the pills were on 2 mgs and the injectable was only 50 mgs per cc.

Once the 50 mg tabs came out all of that changed and bodybuilders began to reap the benefits of winny.

I guess it would compare to a 2 mg anadrol pill.

Nautica

nautica said:

I guess it would compare to a 2 mg anadrol pill.

Nautica
holy shit that would cost me ........oh $100,000.00 a year!!!!! if anadrol were 2mg i would cry but thank my little lucky stars they are 50mg and i got plenty;)

if you can score the 50mg tabs get some, at $1.25 a pill they are cost effective, i jsut got 100 today from IP. from what i hear they are the shit. i will tell ya in 4 weeks. im taking them since i took my last shot of 500mg sust to tide me over until i take clomid in 4 weeks since winny has a 9hr 1/2 life the clomid can be administered the next day after i stop my winny and by the four weeks the sust will not have a big effect on my chemical levels so i can start clomid. yipeeeee!

Top Bottom