Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2G blast after cruise

oleharo

I was cruising on 500mgs a week of testosterone propionate. Injections got to be a pain so I switched to testosterone cypionate instead. Nice stuff and doesn’t hurt to pin
now I want to blast on 2grams of gear
would it be good to keep it simple and add in 500mgs trenbolone with 1000mgs masteron to my 500mgs of test?
I’m 28 years old, 5’8’’ 195 pounds 14% bf

ridiculous and unnecessary amount of gear to say the least.. all your doses are too high and not needed.. 300/300 of test and tren and 500-600 of masteron is plenty... if you need to run that cycle that high then you have your own issues

I do not see the reasoning to run these higher doses. This is a very popular cycle that does not require you to use that much

I was cruising on 500mgs a week of testosterone propionate. Injections got to be a pain so I switched to testosterone cypionate instead. Nice stuff and doesn’t hurt to pin
now I want to blast on 2grams of gear
would it be good to keep it simple and add in 500mgs trenbolone with 1000mgs masteron to my 500mgs of test?
I’m 28 years old, 5’8’’ 195 pounds 14% bf

2grams is too much.

1000mgs of tren is not needed.

500mgs trenbolone
500mgs testosterone
max dose here imo

Top Bottom