Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2d cycle :) who's run this..?

My first was test e 500 mgs, I started with higher BF at 85 kgs 20%, jumped to 95ks 23%, (this was about 9 months ago) when I started it.
training 3 yrs,
Mon: chest
Tue: back + cardio 30 min
Wed: shoulders
Thur: legs + cardio 30 min
fri: arms
Sat: shoulders (there lacking) + cardio 30 min

I recentli dropped weight using the CKD diet adn 30 min cardio in the moring on an empty stomach. was eating about 1800 - 2100 calories,

Breakfast: -Breakfast: 100P/160C/20F
600ml milk
2scoops ON whey
180g oats
400ml orange juice
10fish oil caps

-Solid protein meal (Carbs): 80P/50C/5-10F~
400g chicken breast
Carb source for around 50g (could be toast, more oats, sweet potatoe)

-----Gym

-Post workout 80P/80C/0F
600ml milk
2scoops ON whey
Sugary carb source, coke, pepsi, juice, anything.

-Solid protein meal (fats): 90P/0C/30F
400g Steak
150g bacon, peperoni, bier sticks (a fatty cut of meat essentially)

-Pre-bed 80P/30C/0F
600ml milk
2scoops ON casein

--Throughout the day i will have 2 bowls of mixed veges @ 200g each, this is 0P/40C/0F
Macros:
410P/370C/60F

OK.....I said put up or shut up and you put up. Nice. Bout time we got more than one new guy that doesnt have his head shoved up his ass.

I think your protein is too high also. I know thats an odd concept but you would do just fine on 300-325g daily. If you dont mind adding some body fat then keep rolling with the 350+ carbs daily. Your quality fat needs to come up. Maybe 70-80g less carbs and another 50g of healthy fats.

Lose the bacon or "fatty meat". Its bad fat. You dont need it. Save it for a cheat day or meal.
Keep the red meat though. Your first whole food meal post workout you dont really wanna load up on the fat. It will slow digestion considerably.
Throw a TBSP or olive oil or grape seed oil or some almonds in when you have your shake before bed.

IMHO you need at least one more if not 2 meals in there. Take your meat portions down in size to 7-8oz and spread them out more.

Little too much for the breakfast carbs IMHO. cut it in half. Eat 40-50g of those complex carbs an hour before workout then throw your heavy carb meal in post workout. Keep breakfast to maybe 60-75g.

Did similar cycle but with anadrol, 600 mg of test e for 14 weeks amd 12 of deca. Went from 220-260 lol hovered around 230-235 after all said and done. Was beast mode at 260 though but full of water.

0 real sides for me though hopefully you too.

Sent from Canada

thanks for the feedback!i will alter my diet and.adjust it accordingli :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom