Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

29 years old and already low test

hensoner

When i was younger I ran a pro hormone cycle, don't even remember what it was. other than that never ran steroids but now I want to. I did what everyone suggested I do and I ran pre cycle bloodwork and my numbers came in at 244. Now I am worried that this has been keeping me from making gains, what should i do from here?

When i was younger I ran a pro hormone cycle, don't even remember what it was. other than that never ran steroids but now I want to. I did what everyone suggested I do and I ran pre cycle bloodwork and my numbers came in at 244. Now I am worried that this has been keeping me from making gains, what should i do from here?

Isn't that still in range (just the low end)

not everyone was born to have 800 test levels

also environmental factors, crap that is in our food and stresses are causing test levels to drop in everyone. you are not alone

in another 20 years it will be normal for test levels in males to be under 100

How are you feeling overall? Are you having any symptoms of low T? Those are the most important factors. Also, what is your body fat? Do you drink alcohol? Do you train? There are a lot of factors that go into testosterone levels. What is your free T number? What time of day did you have this test done?

What's the overall picture look like, diet, cardio how offen you workout?

AT 29, if it's a matter of suppression (or a host of other problems that can cause low test), then you can rebound. Certain test boosters will help. Avenacosides. N2Generate. Mucuna puriens. Give it time.

Top Bottom