Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

29 y/o....stage 4 lung cancer.

Y_lifter

Auto Mechanic ?
Heating / Plumbing / Construction ?
Grew up in a house of Smokers ?
Coal Miner ?

It all comes down to what he's been breathing..

A guy I know just found out today. Has kids and a wife. Doesn't smoke....the only thing he has said is that he has used AS for the past 6 years, but that wouldn't cause it.

I can't help thinking about this. Sad.

Y_Lifter said:
Auto Mechanic ?
Heating / Plumbing / Construction ?
Grew up in a house of Smokers ?
Coal Miner ?

It all comes down to what he's been breathing..

Not really sure....they are still trying to pinpoint it. The thing is he went to the hospital about a year ago....they seen a mass in the xray, but said it was nothing to worry about.

Third person I know, including my wife's mother that has died from cancer because of this hospital.

beastboy said:
A guy I know just found out today. Has kids and a wife. Doesn't smoke....the only thing he has said is that he has used AS for the past 6 years, but that wouldn't cause it.

I can't help thinking about this. Sad.

I believe that is highly unusual, if I'm right, nearly all lung cancer is caused by smoking. Was he around second hand smoke alot?That could cause it also. Or asbestos comes to mind also. I know of people that have gotten emphysemia(sp) from second hand smoke.

damn that sucks bro.. hopefuly he signed up for alot of life insurance at his work before he got diagnosed. Just signe up for AD&D for $3/paycheck for $338K coverage if i die and $2/paycheck for $100k coverage if i die. Not bad that my niece/bro will get $438k when i die... All i want is to be cremated, $500-700, rest can go to them.

Kinda coincidence that everyone is diagnosed with cancer at the same hospital ??? Or thats the only hospital in town.....

Brutal.

Cancer fucking sucks.

Less wars, more cancer research funding.

Bad Genetics! Some people get bad chromosomes passed onto them! Bad Genes and Bad Luck go hand in hand!

When I was a kid, you hardly ever heard of friends, relatives
dying of cancer.

Now, it seems every family has more than a FEW that have
suffered because of it.

I blame McDonalds..

There is a girl here where I live that was recently diagnosis with lung CA. I think she is 30ish. Never smoked. She was spitting up blood. That was her only symptom. The cancer has spread to her bones and liver. Her father died of lung ca , don't know if he smoked. It is very sad to hear of things like this. She has two small children. The drs are saying its genetic.

Top Bottom