Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

28 year old 75kg weight , 5.9ft height

sagartanwar

Which cycle is good for cutting?
Oral only
And what should be the dosage..
After how many days should start pct..
Can anyone please help me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I c ant advise an oral only cycle. And if you don't even know what compounds do what the best, you're nowhere near knowledgeable enough to be fucking with your hormones.

I c ant advise an oral only cycle. And if you don't even know what compounds do what the best, you're nowhere near knowledgeable enough to be fucking with your hormones.

Don't advise. Just suggest me something

Don't advise. Just suggest me something

Hate to tell you bud, but advising and suggesting is the same thing. But if you want my suggestion, read. Read about diet. Read about training. Read about these drugs. Before I touched a single thing, I knew what the vast majority of them did.
You want someone that you don't know, a random person online, to say take this and you will? No personal research? Just ok and take it? That's a brilliant idea my man.

At 5'9" and only 165lbs and looking to cut? That would mean you have basically no muscle mass and want to use steroids.

Steroids are not fat burners man. That is just not how they work.

I suggest you learn how to eat and train on a consistent basis for years and build up a good base of muscle. Then reassess your goals and look into PEDs.

Since no one answered your question, I will. I personally would recommend waiting to do a steroid cycle until you have built a better base naturally but it's your body and what you decide to do is your decision.

The gains from an oral only cycle won't be quite as good as a cycle where you run a testosterone base but you can still make really good gains and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

Using a good natural testosterone booster in your cycle lay out is very smart. It will keep testicular atrophy to a minimum and sort of replace the need for a testosterone base in the cycle. If you are going to run an oral only cycle, that is the smartest way to do it.

In this video I explain how to safely run a anavar oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 40mg/day (20mg AM 20mg PM)
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Since no one answered your question, I will. I personally would recommend waiting to do a steroid cycle until you have built a better base naturally but it's your body and what you decide to do is your decision.

The gains from an oral only cycle won't be quite as good as a cycle where you run a testosterone base but you can still make really good gains and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

Using a good natural testosterone booster in your cycle lay out is very smart. It will keep testicular atrophy to a minimum and sort of replace the need for a testosterone base in the cycle. If you are going to run an oral only cycle, that is the smartest way to do it.

In this video I explain how to safely run a anavar oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 40mg/day (20mg AM 20mg PM)
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Thank You so much brother

If you want to cut at 75kg, I dont know what kind of look you are aiming for.

You will be bones and organs pretty much. You have a lot of potential to GROW and most important - NATURALLY.

Please reconsider.

Top Bottom