Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

275mg a week high for TRT?

Leandroc

I went to an anti aging clinic and they put me on TRT without even checking my bloodwork lol. They put me on 275mg per week.
Does this seem like a high amount or am I crazy? I admit I have no idea about this stuff but the doctor I am seeing seems like a moron to me

Absolutely it’s to high. You may have to run an ai at that dose. I would run from that clinic and find a better one. They are just trying to get your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is not a trt dose, thats just staying on cycle... i would avoid these clinics, they are mainly out for money and not for the care of the individual

I went to an anti aging clinic and they put me on TRT without even checking my bloodwork lol. They put me on 275mg per week.
Does this seem like a high amount or am I crazy? I admit I have no idea about this stuff but the doctor I am seeing seems like a moron to me

that's a 'legit' trt clinic lol

usually anything over 200mgs/week is not TRT IMO
that's like sports TRT if 275mgs

I would at least drop that down to 200mgs

anti aging clinics are run by businessmen, not by actual doctors

i know cause i have been to them myself and seen the way they operate and many states have cracked down on their practices while others don't give a rats ass and let them operate without proper licenses or qualifications. they have an office to fund and want to give you as much as shit as they can to make $$$

you need to find an actual doctor who has YOUR best interest at heart

way too high, start with 100mg

bro anti aging clinics for poosies and so is trt. real men product on test

I have not heard anything said about these clinics that would lead me to believe they actually care about anyone aside from their money sir

That's too high for TRT buddy you need to cut it back to maybe that every two weeks.

Without a blood test? Deffo a moron

Top Bottom