Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

27 years old first cycle

but27ch

I'm 27 years old
5’10’’
179 pounds
Body fat is 13%
My first cycle i had in mind:
Testosterone 400mg a week
Dianabol dbol 30mg a day
AI
Cutting back on dbol dose on week 3 to 20mgs and then dropping it by week 5. Going a total of 10 weeks on the cycle. anything wrong?

i would just go with one compound on a first cycle... i dont find it necessary to use multiple your first time through and you want to see how your body responds, especially with estrogen conversion and you will never accurately gauge that if you run dbol with test on a first cycle since they both convert to estrogen...

I also agree that one compound is the best route on a first cycle. I would just go with 350-400 mg of test cypionate or enanthate for 12 weeks. That is a very nice first cycle. For the best quality test, visit domestic supply!

I'm 27 years old
5’10’’
179 pounds
Body fat is 13%
My first cycle i had in mind:
Testosterone 400mg a week
Dianabol dbol 30mg a day
AI
Cutting back on dbol dose on week 3 to 20mgs and then dropping it by week 5. Going a total of 10 weeks on the cycle. anything wrong?

I like test/dbol cycles good for gains and bulking
why drop the dbol to 20/10? go the whole cycle 30mgs at least 8 weeks of dbol to stay strong mix with n2guard

Top Bottom