Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

26 y/o bad pct post tren cycle 4 years ago, seeking advice.

SSAR

Hey guys,

I a ran a test/winstrol cycle followed by a tren/test cycle with not a whole lot of time in between, maybe 4 - 6 weeks, about 4.5 years ago. I dont recall the exact amount I was taking per week but it wasnt anything crazy. About 500mg of test and 100mg of tren per week.

Anyways, I delayed my pct because I was listening to dumb people at the time. I didnt use hcg and my test just DROPPED before I had gotten started on clomid, about 25 mg/day ED. I was shut down for a quite while of course.

I still dont feel as I have fully recovered. I have the tests levels of a 40 y/o. For instance, the erections are not optimum, the intensity of orgasm isnt there, libido is meh. I wouldn't turn down sex if offered but its not on my mind. Body hair is easily pulled out and is thinned etc.

I tried hgh a year after my cycle as it is supposedly the master hormone and evens everything out but it didnt help much. I am now looking for advice on doing a pct again. From what I have read, 500 IU of hcg per day EOD, for a total of 5000 IU, then rest for 5 days, followed by 25mg clomid ED for a month should get my babies back to normal (maybe even better than normal?).

Any advice is very much appreciated. Thank you all in advance!

If its been 4.5 yrs a pct isnt gonna change anything. You may have done permanent damage. Thats why you dont do aas til youre older. So ur fully matured mentally and physically. Have you done bloods or seen a dr?
Hey guys,

I a ran a test/winstrol cycle followed by a tren/test cycle with not a whole lot of time in between, maybe 4 - 6 weeks, about 4.5 years ago. I dont recall the exact amount I was taking per week but it wasnt anything crazy. About 500mg of test and 100mg of tren per week.

Anyways, I delayed my pct because I was listening to dumb people at the time. I didnt use hcg and my test just DROPPED before I had gotten started on clomid, about 25 mg/day ED. I was shut down for a quite while of course.

I still dont feel as I have fully recovered. I have the tests levels of a 40 y/o. For instance, the erections are not optimum, the intensity of orgasm isnt there, libido is meh. I wouldn't turn down sex if offered but its not on my mind. Body hair is easily pulled out and is thinned etc.

I tried hgh a year after my cycle as it is supposedly the master hormone and evens everything out but it didnt help much. I am now looking for advice on doing a pct again. From what I have read, 500 IU of hcg per day EOD, for a total of 5000 IU, then rest for 5 days, followed by 25mg clomid ED for a month should get my babies back to normal (maybe even better than normal?).

Any advice is very much appreciated. Thank you all in advance!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yes. Done bloods. Seen a Dr. tests levels were on the lower side of the normal range. Around 350-400 ish. Doctors didnt help much. I didnt do a proper pct, it was all half assed. So I am hoping I'll bounce back. I was over 21 so I assumed it was fine to go on AAS.

when you use steroids you can permanently cause long term damage to your HPTA especially if you use steroids under the age of 25

so i would guess this is what happened here. you can't just hop on pct drugs and magically restart your HPTA. the good news is that your own body is the best self healing mechanism you have. so what i would do is stop stressing out over it. improve your lifestyle overall. you can grab some hcgenerate from n2bm and run that.. you will start feeling better. if you continue to stress about it you will never get better

i dont think a pct is going to radically change things at this point and you dont want to just pump yourself full of different drugs to attempt to fix this... you can likely just use some test boosters and live a clean lifestyle and hopefully have decent recovery over time... try dga post ct 8-12 weeks and that will give you some added benefit... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Thank you everyone for their help. I really do appreciate you guys.

I am kinda bummed out that I might have done permanent damage. I guess thats that.

But before I ever go on TRT in my life, I will try a restart. I am producing lh and though it is low my testies are responding to it i believe. HCG now is going to shut down lh production and even though it would get my testies kick started but what i need is to be producing more lh otherwise im going to be right back here again or maybe even lower as i will just need to recover again from the lh shut down. Therefore, my attempt would consist of taking clomid and/or nolva at low dosages 12.5-25mg (clomid) ED and 10-20mg (nolva) ED for 4-6 weeks.

The other option before going on TRT would be to do a light test/anavar cycle (perhaps with Aromasin) followed by aggressive pct. I am talking the whole deal. hCG, hmg, clomid/nolva, the whole fireworks.

I mean what do I have to lose?

With all that being said, I do feel the need to mention that I have come a long long way from when I was shutdown 4 years ago. I was completely gone intitially, no erections, at all, period. Then it got to where I had to force erections by stimulation. So and so forth, now I am at a point where "stimulating" pictures, not even videos, are enough to get me an erection, though not as full as I would like it to be.

I wrote this wall of text for anyone else facing a similar problem to know what I have researched and decided upon. To give a little hope and to know that if youre gonna go down (TRT), go down fighting :D

^^^ re-read my previous post

you cannot 'restart your HPTA'

that is a myth pushed by ignorant people or people trying to sell you more drugs. if such a thing was possible why is every other guy going on TRT for life? why don't they restart their HPTA? when you run pct drugs they manipulate your HPTA and #'s, and when you stop the drugs guess what happens? you simply crash back down. so that isn't doing anything for you except roller coastering your levels

the best thing you can do is run natural supplements and give your body time to come back. go to n2bm and grab hcgenerate and whatever other supplements you want to help you keep gains and feel better while your body repairs.

otherwise off to TRT you go

*i know i am wasting my time posting this, been around these forums long enough to know guys don't want to ever listen to logic. the fact you want to use hcg proves i am wasting my time, the poor info and awful advice you have read so far makes it impossible to change your mind.

i actually strongly believe you will be okay if you just chillax and let your body heal itself. your test levels aren't that bad. but you are going to fuck yourself up more the way you are talking. you said 'what do i have to lose?' ... well you are producing hormones decently, you stand to lose that by being stupid

^^^ re-read my previous post

you cannot 'restart your HPTA'

that is a myth pushed by ignorant people or people trying to sell you more drugs. if such a thing was possible why is every other guy going on TRT for life? why don't they restart their HPTA? when you run pct drugs they manipulate your HPTA and #'s, and when you stop the drugs guess what happens? you simply crash back down. so that isn't doing anything for you except roller coastering your levels

the best thing you can do is run natural supplements and give your body time to come back. go to n2bm and grab hcgenerate and whatever other supplements you want to help you keep gains and feel better while your body repairs.

otherwise off to TRT you go

*i know i am wasting my time posting this, been around these forums long enough to know guys don't want to ever listen to logic. the fact you want to use hcg proves i am wasting my time, the poor info and awful advice you have read so far makes it impossible to change your mind.

i actually strongly believe you will be okay if you just chillax and let your body heal itself. your test levels aren't that bad. but you are going to fuck yourself up more the way you are talking. you said 'what do i have to lose?' ... well you are producing hormones decently, you stand to lose that by being stupid

Hey man, I meant no offence and I do take your advice seriously. You know from my pm to you that, that is kind of the reason I made this thread. So, I certainly dont want you to think youre wasting your time.

I do believe that I will recover fully overtime if I relax and let my body heal too. I mean like I already stated, I have come far from where I was.

The reason I think most people are on TRT I forgot to address. I believe people are not patient enough and there is this myth (imo) that if you didnt bounce back by 6 months youre done for good. This, along with the fact that no one has the patience to suffer trough the effects (depression, bad skin, losing gains, thinning hair, weakness, acne, erectile dysfunction to name a few) of being shutdown for years, means that people just decide to give up and get on TRT.

I didn't do it because, I will be honest, I just couldn't accept the fact that I have effed my stuff up. I changed my lifestyle 2 years after the shutdown, at which point I was a teeny bit better. Ate healthier. Worked on my liver (this proved to be biggest difference maker, anyone in need of help, pm me). Exercised. Didnt take ANY drug that could be harmful, and I did bounce back. Took a long long time, but here I am, and I am sure I will make a full recovery if I keep this up, Im 80% home.

By what I said in context to "what do I have to lose", I just meant that right before I go on TRT, I am willing to take a bit of beating if there is even a remote possibility that I might be back to 100%. But that is all a last resort, years down the road.

Thank you everyone for their help. I really do appreciate you guys.

I am kinda bummed out that I might have done permanent damage. I guess thats that.

But before I ever go on TRT in my life, I will try a restart. I am producing lh and though it is low my testies are responding to it i believe. HCG now is going to shut down lh production and even though it would get my testies kick started but what i need is to be producing more lh otherwise im going to be right back here again or maybe even lower as i will just need to recover again from the lh shut down. Therefore, my attempt would consist of taking clomid and/or nolva at low dosages 12.5-25mg (clomid) ED and 10-20mg (nolva) ED for 4-6 weeks.

The other option before going on TRT would be to do a light test/anavar cycle (perhaps with Aromasin) followed by aggressive pct. I am talking the whole deal. hCG, hmg, clomid/nolva, the whole fireworks.

I mean what do I have to lose?

With all that being said, I do feel the need to mention that I have come a long long way from when I was shutdown 4 years ago. I was completely gone intitially, no erections, at all, period. Then it got to where I had to force erections by stimulation. So and so forth, now I am at a point where "stimulating" pictures, not even videos, are enough to get me an erection, though not as full as I would like it to be.

I wrote this wall of text for anyone else facing a similar problem to know what I have researched and decided upon. To give a little hope and to know that if youre gonna go down (TRT), go down fighting :D

Again NO.

Top Bottom