Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25mg Dbol

Enigmaxxx7

Anyone ever try them? If so, what were the results. I just got my filthy paws on some. I'm thinking of saving them for my next bulk cycle.

I,m w/ Enigmaxxx7, I've got some 25mg. d-bol coming, but i've never heard of such an animal. I trust my source, & he says it is the shit. But has anyone here ever used it before? I can't find info on it anywhere.

Simply Swole said:
I,m w/ Enigmaxxx7, I've got some 25mg. d-bol coming, but i've never heard of such an animal. I trust my source, & he says it is the shit. But has anyone here ever used it before? I can't find info on it anywhere.

I'm in the same boat as you. I've got some but never heard of it until now. Source says it is awesome and I trust my source.

What did you find on it Swole?

Yeah grafix, I'm a little southwest of you.

Found some old threads on it. They are by loeffler. The old ones were pink, and there is still some of them floating around. The new ones are white and scored down the center. Apparently it is some good shit from what I read. I'll Let ya know in a week or 2.

I have the white ones with the score down the center. Cool, let me know how well they work for you. I won't be doing mine until January.

I have the pink ones with a score down the center. They are workin just fine for me. im up to 193 and i started at 175. im on my 5th week

Top Bottom