Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250mg Sustanon / 200mg Masteron First Cycle

Patron98

For the first cycle with 250mg Sustanon / 200mg Masteron per week should I see any difference? Right now I'm weighing at 64kg with about 10% bf / 5''9 tall. My goal is to put on some muscle mass and also get shredded since I'm a boxer.

May I ask why?

Of course you can ask why.
I really don’t think it needs an answer tho
If your in the ring while juicing your opening a lot of doors that may just close for 10-15 years.
Be clean, your in a sporting game, as brutal as it is it’s a SPORT not a death match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course you can ask why.
I really don’t think it needs an answer tho
If your in the ring while juicing your opening a lot of doors that may just close for 10-15 years.
Be clean, your in a sporting game, as brutal as it is it’s a SPORT not a death match.

I only need to build some muscle mass to have a better physique. I'm not looking to turn professional anytime soon. Anyways if I'm talking in muscle mass terms is the cycle good?

I only need to build some muscle mass to have a better physique. I'm not looking to turn professional anytime soon. Anyways if I'm talking in muscle mass terms is the cycle good?

Vets on here can word it better BUT
Sustanon at 250 is pretty pointless, I’m sure you naturally produce the same amount or near enough so it wouldn’t be worth shutting your self down. Never used masteron so couldn’t say.
I’m currently on sustanon 250 at 2ml (500mg) gains are good. But dependent on your diet and training.
On the boxing side of things it doesn’t matter if your on your 50th pro fight or training for your first. Steroids in a boxing ring is bad news, for both fighters.

Vets on here can word it better BUT
Sustanon at 250 is pretty pointless, I’m sure you naturally produce the same amount or near enough so it wouldn’t be worth shutting your self down. Never used masteron so couldn’t say.
I’m currently on sustanon 250 at 2ml (500mg) gains are good. But dependent on your diet and training.
On the boxing side of things it doesn’t matter if your on your 50th pro fight or training for your first. Steroids in a boxing ring is bad news, for both fighters.

So I wouldn't see any gains right?

So I wouldn't see any gains right?
You would see the same gains as you would without using gear with correct diet and training that’s why it’s pointless at that dose.
If your going to use, your shutting down your natural testosterone, I would rather it was worth me doing so.
Like I said I don’t know about masteron
But I would put test at 500 run for 14 weeks 12 minimum.

You would see the same gains as you would without using gear with correct diet and training that’s why it’s pointless at that dose.
If your going to use, your shutting down your natural testosterone, I would rather it was worth me doing so.
Like I said I don’t know about masteron
But I would put test at 500 run for 14 weeks 12 minimum.

Are you planning on pct?

Top Bottom