Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250 mgs of test per week for life?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
After 40 years of age that is. I can't imagine ever coming off of that amount. Bloodwork is always good and it just seems to be the right amount, not too much and not too little.

solidspine said:
250 sounds pretty good, 500 sounds better, remember watch for gyno, have some aifm, nolvdex around.

Yeah, soon I'll get estrogen levels checked to be on the safe side. But I don't think Im prone to gyno. Even on much higher doses, I never needed an anti-e. When I cut back to 150 mgs per week, after about 5 weeks I noticed the dropoff in sex drive. I'm an animal on 250 mgs.

biteme said:
After 40 years of age that is. I can't imagine ever coming off of that amount. Bloodwork is always good and it just seems to be the right amount, not too much and not too little.
this is my first cycle at 53 and i am enjoying it. 6wks left on the cycle and already dreading coming off. dr. prescribed or what?

solidspine said:
250 sounds pretty good, 500 sounds better, remember watch for gyno, have some aifm, nolvdex around.

I want to take the max amount and still be safe. 500 mgs a week for life might be risky. Your test levels are about 5 times the normal at that dosage. My test level was just over 3000 at that dosage.

OMEGA said:
250 can be done but its on low end

What do you mean? I'm talking about for life, not for cycles. Every week of the year for the rest of your life. You consider that on the low end? If so, I should feel good about it. I'm not much of a risk taker..... I noticed that on 150 mgs per week, my body hair grew slower and my scalp was less oily. But, just wasn't enough.

I've been able to continue making gains into my 40's at that dose. My weight is at an alltime high. I've been training since I was 14.

biteme said:
I've been able to continue making gains into my 40's at that dose. My weight is at an alltime high. I've been training since I was 14.
Will the body ever get used to it and youll have to bump the dose? You said your an animal at 250 mg a week, do you think it will always be that way?

biteme said:
What do you mean? I'm talking about for life, not for cycles. Every week of the year for the rest of your life. You consider that on the low end? If so, I should feel good about it. I'm not much of a risk taker..... I noticed that on 150 mgs per week, my body hair grew slower and my scalp was less oily. But, just wasn't enough.

250 should be enough but again its on the low end, especially considering that normal endogenous Test flow is more efficient even though technically lower

250 mgs exogenous of Test is not the same as 250 endogenous Test

Top Bottom