Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250 mgs of test per week for life?

GoldenDelicious said:
250 a week is triple the bodys natural production. i dont really see why youd want to be on so much for so long, and think youre asking for a cardiovascular event to happen

Well if cholesterol levels were changed unfavorable, the risk would definitely go up. But my level is 132 and has been for years, so I don't see where that would be a problem.

The difference in 250mg and 500mg is how big you'll live your life. If you're happy with your size from 250mg then using that is fine.
As was posted, use AIFM every day as well. You need to limit the estrogen from that 250mg especially as you get older. Otherwise you're just asking for Prostate and gyno problems down the road.

Ulter said:
The difference in 250mg and 500mg is how big you'll live your life. If you're happy with your size from 250mg then using that is fine.
As was posted, use AIFM every day as well. You need to limit the estrogen from that 250mg especially as you get older. Otherwise you're just asking for Prostate and gyno problems down the road.

Thank you. Please explain how suppressing estrogen levels affects the prostate. I thought higher DHEA levels was the potential problem. I take proscar at 1 mg per day for that.

a friend of mine is a certified HRT doctor (anti-aging). he usually puts his patients on 200-250 test e/wk depending on the circumstances.

I think people are prone to more heart disease and prostate problems, depression, etc as test levels start to drop significantly as we age.

Forgive if this is a dumb question, but would this totally kill your balls as they would shutdown and atrophy into raisins? I guess if you've had kids this wouldn't be a concern but I was just wondering.

Years later, I'm on 110 mgs per week for a few years now. Works great. Low risk. I tried coming off after 17 years usage. Actually came back to 300s in 3 months. After 50, my estrogen and hematocrit levels went up on 250 per week which is very common. I'm a boxer now, so I don't train for bulk, but believe if I did, I'd be right close to where I was at on 250 mg. 110 is a lot safer and it's still very effective for me.

Top Bottom