Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250 mgs of test per week for life?

OMEGA said:
250 should be enough but again its on the low end, especially considering that normal endogenous Test flow is more efficient even though technically lower

250 mgs exogenous of Test is not the same as 250 endogenous Test

Explain please or give me a link. If that's the case, I'm better off getting off and getting on tribulus. That may be the case in theory, but I don't think it's actually that way. Considering that my strength and weight went up considerably as soon as I started supplementing with testosterone about 5 years ago.

CBAR said:
Will the body ever get used to it and youll have to bump the dose? You said your an animal at 250 mg a week, do you think it will always be that way?

I think it will always be enough. I've been doing it now 5 years and I've been making gains at this lower dosage. Been eating more and training a little better which always helps. Test C is the best for me.

biteme said:
Explain please or give me a link. If that's the case, I'm better off getting off and getting on tribulus. That may be the case in theory, but I don't think it's actually that way. Considering that my strength and weight went up considerably as soon as I started supplementing with testosterone about 5 years ago.

bro go with 250 and see how it goes,

Tribulus wont cut it lol

you will know based on experience

natural testosterone production is PULSATILE, Endogenous Testosterone will go Further Mg for Mg then Exogenous Testosterone

OMEGA said:
bro go with 250 and see how it goes,

Tribulus wont cut it lol

you will know based on experience

natural testosterone production is PULSATILE, Endogenous Testosterone will go Further Mg for Mg then Exogenous Testosterone

That may be correct. But, my natural level was around 400 and with 250 mgs a week it is over 1000. No doubt which is better because I've been training all of my life consistently and as soon as I started supplementing with test after several years off, my strength went through the roof and I continue to slowly gain muscular size, even with a permanently injured pec.

I'd like to HGH now, but the stuff is quite expensive.

Yeah bro I have hit that point where I figure I might as well just stay on a minimum of 300mg ew for life, and just cycle here and there. I am about to be 35 btw. I just started hGH too, and I am going to see how that goes. I am runningn GH at 3 iu a day 5days on/2 days off.

awhile back i posted a thread about an old head at my gym (maybe late 50's) who told me he is on 500mg a week of test-e strictly for the "fountain of youth" effect. i think when i talked to him he already had 13 months under his belt and said he planned on doing this untill the day he died.. i'm 25 now, but i'm pretty damn sure when i hit his age, i'll be doing the same damn thing

chordz said:
How was your blood work? Cholesterol? I think you have a good plan going on.

Cholesterol 132. HdL 22... Although when total cholesterol is under 150, there is almost zero chance of heart disease according to the Framington study. Regardless of the ratio or HDL level.

250 a week is triple the bodys natural production. i dont really see why youd want to be on so much for so long, and think youre asking for a cardiovascular event to happen

Top Bottom