Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250 mg every 3 days

I am on test e and am hitting every 5th day. A buddy at the gym is starting the same cycle( test e only ) and says he has the best luck with pinning 250mg every 3 days. I have heard the half life is 4.5 days so what should be done ?

If you pin 250 mg every 3 days, what does that equate to weekly mg ?

If you pin 250 mg every 5th day, what does th equate to weekly mg ?

I know gains can be had on diff amount for different people but I am curious what the thoughts are and exactly what the weekly totals are above. Cheers.

I am on test e and am hitting every 5th day. A buddy at the gym is starting the same cycle( test e only ) and says he has the best luck with pinning 250mg every 3 days. I have heard the half life is 4.5 days so what should be done ?

I know gains can be had on diff amount for different people but I am curious what the thoughts are and exactly what the weekly totals are above. Cheers.

Ok,

Assuming you are over 21 years old and your diet is dialed in. (@ least 1.5 gms protien per lbs of body weight.) W/ out it you wont grow. So don't cheap out on the protien my friend.

Ok.. you should imho take the test 2 x a wk .. ie Mon. Thurs or Sun / Wed.

Most importantly here; don't compare yourself to your bros... Genetics plays a huge role here..

Hope you got yor PCT set up...

No piont in pinning ethanate every 3 days, its a long ester.

250mg every 5 days will be about 375mg/week
250mg every 3 days will be about 580mg/week

carefull bro, this is simple maths you should know

Injecting TEST E or CYP every 5-7 is plenty. Trust me,,,no need for the extra injects.

Top Bottom