Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Hello, I've never used before and I'm doing my initial research now. What is the best recommendation for a stack/cycle?

I love Dbol. The pumps are endless in the gym. Feels fantastic!

But it aromatises like nothing I've seen before. I had a gyno scare on my very first cycle. Now I run Nolva every single day on cycle.

Hey guys I have been on equidex testodex and Trenadex . How long can I use these safely and what do I need to take when I am off. Thanks

I have great results with a test e and dbol cycle. I always run n2gaurd and aromasin to help control estrogen and control other sides. The only problem I have with dbol is that it makes me lethargic and appetite goes down a little which is opposite of what it does for most. But as a kickstart to a cycle strength gains and muscle pumps are great.

So how do most people spread the dosing. I wake up at roughly 5:30 am. Work is 8-5 and I lift as soon as I finish work. If I do 30mg a day, should I do 10mg before work and then 20mg 45 minutes pre workout? Or 10mg am. 10 mg lunch. 10 mg preworkout?

So how do most people spread the dosing. I wake up at roughly 5:30 am. Work is 8-5 and I lift as soon as I finish work. If I do 30mg a day, should I do 10mg before work and then 20mg 45 minutes pre workout? Or 10mg am. 10 mg lunch. 10 mg preworkout?

I take 30mg a day as well. I have 10mg tabs so I take one as soon as I get up. Take the other two to work. Take my 2nd with lunch and 3rd preworkout.

Someone please help me. DBOL BLUE HEARTS 10mg. They are classified as amphetamines by dea or whatever....i have gotten 20 different answers. Some yes some no.... Can dbol cause a positive amphetamine result in a urinalysis? Its molecular structure suggests yes..... Right? Im just trying to find out for sure before i take them.....IM DYING TO TAKE THEM LOL just want to be sure

Someone please help me. DBOL BLUE HEARTS 10mg. They are classified as amphetamines by dea or whatever....i have gotten 20 different answers. Some yes some no.... Can dbol cause a positive amphetamine result in a urinalysis? Its molecular structure suggests yes..... Right? Im just trying to find out for sure before i take them.....IM DYING TO TAKE THEM LOL just want to be sure

altho Dbol is similar in molecular structure but it is not the same as amphetamines, it is classified right up there as heroin but that is where it ends, as far as testing for amphetamines Dbol will not show up on a routine drug test.

Top Bottom