Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24 years old First cycle 100 eod test prop 8 weeks

ecto2mass

stats 24 years old, 180lbs 15% bodyfat, 6ft 1

within two years my goal is 230lbs 7% bf.

the pic in blue shorts he was 195lbs id say 7%bf.

first cycle test prop 100eod for 8 weeks. will the prop give me dry hard muscle mass results like the pic, looking to get to 205 lbs at 15% bf.

second cycle test prop with tren a for 8 weeks , goal loose 15lbs fat gain 5 lbs muscle mass, results 195lbs 7% bf

please critique

so thats you on the left in the first pic?

you are very raw, i would not recommend steroids right now. need to build up your conditioning and get your diet in check. no such thing as get rich quick schemes and no such thing as short cuts in fitness.

need to build up a base for a few years. no way you have been working out very long. your legs are way too skinny, gotta hit the legs harder. get set up on a dedicated training program and give it time

No that's not him bro

The guy holding a cig is a famous BBer who died (imagine that)

To the OP, at 180 and 15% bf you would be ok to start a cycle if you were maybe 5'7'' but you are 6'1'' bro, so you don't really have a base. Steve here is way shorter and as heavy as you. I'm 3'' shorter than you and almost 30 pounds heavier...

My point is, you need to get your training in order, and start eating right before you look to juice. It isn't a shortcut. All you are gonna do is throw money down the drain man, don't learn the hard way like so many of us did

so thats you on the left in the first pic?

you are very raw, i would not recommend steroids right now. need to build up your conditioning and get your diet in check. no such thing as get rich quick schemes and no such thing as short cuts in fitness.

need to build up a base for a few years. no way you have been working out very long. your legs are way too skinny, gotta hit the legs harder. get set up on a dedicated training program and give it time

omg need to build a base lol thats not me that guy had one of the most aesthetic bodys in the world, he did multiple cycles to get the body in that pic btw.

thats the look i want fitness model type , not massive bb arnold look.

^^^ yeah i get it you want to look like zyzz, all the young dudes want to.. i was thinking you were the guy on the left posing with him.

confusing post .. OP if thats not you in the first pic next to zyzz can you post up a pic of yourself then?

No that's not him bro

The guy holding a cig is a famous BBer who died (imagine that)

To the OP, at 180 and 15% bf you would be ok to start a cycle if you were maybe 5'7'' but you are 6'1'' bro, so you don't really have a base. Steve here is way shorter and as heavy as you. I'm 3'' shorter than you and almost 30 pounds heavier...

My point is, you need to get your training in order, and start eating right before you look to juice. It isn't a shortcut. All you are gonna do is throw money down the drain man, don't learn the hard way like so many of us did

i take it u know all about the zyzz story, he cycled at 19 , put on 60lbs lean mass in 2 years. it worked for him and he was small when he did his first cycle,

^^^ yeah i get it you want to look like zyzz, all the young dudes want to.. i was thinking you were the guy on the left posing with him.

confusing post .. OP if thats not you in the first pic next to zyzz can you post up a pic of yourself then?

sorry i miss read your post, no i want to live his fitness life style (not smoking drugs tho) , i want to create an aura when i walk into a room, if i go somewere i want my name to be remembered. having an aesthetic shredded body changes your whole life.

how is he doing now?

sadly passed , drugs and alcohol mixed with steroids in a sauna with a dodgy heart (he had a heart problem since he was born)

anyway bro heres a pic of me.

first cycle want to do 100 eod test p for 8 weeks want to gain 20 lbs lean mass.

^^^ okay well zyzz learned the hard way that short cuts don't work. you can make all the excuses for him you want.. he had a heart problem, he mixed this with that.. he was in a sauna. give me a fucking break bro. there are guys who do things the right way and never drink, smoke, do drugs, or anything that hurts their body.. THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE you should idolize.

not sure why you think you are ready to juice and that you will somehow go anywhere without your diet and training ..

do you even workout now? looking at your pic i would say you do not. and i'm not being a smart ass I am telling you the truth.

now guess what? when i was younger i was just as skinny as you, maybe even skinnier. i worked out 13 years before i touched steroids.

now if you are 100% serious and want to do things the right way i have 2 links in my signature below.. one is a 3 day workout split.. its generic and easy to follow and its fun IMO. and also i have a bulking diet.. follow both of those for the next 2 years and dedicate yourself and you will look like a new person

don't juice without a base, i am warning you.. it doesn't work man and it backfires 100% of the time

Top Bottom