Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24 years old First cycle 100 eod test prop 8 weeks

wasting decent ppls time by asking advice an throwing it back in ther face wen they could be helping sum1 who genuinely wants help troll or no troll get to fuk

^^^ i'm not gonna give you advice on AAS because you have to be 21.

also lying to a mod on here is a bannable offense.. don't ever do that again, you are only screwing yourself.

let me ask you again though because i am genuinely curious. you outlined a workout routine.. so why the fuck aren't you doing that already? you should have started working out years ago. 14-15 is a good age that every guy should be hitting the weight room. at your age you already have high levels of T and your hormones are raging.. YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE WORKING OUT..

wasting decent ppls time by asking advice an throwing it back in ther face wen they could be helping sum1 who genuinely wants help troll or no troll get to fuk

i am honestly not trolling i want help. but its hard when im 180lbs 18 years old at 6ft 3.

i new what reaction id get, dont do it, too young omg lift natty you skinnt kunt steroids dont do anything bull crap.

1.) test p 100mg eod. when and how much to inject per day ?

mon
tue
wed
thurs
fri
sat
sun

^^^ i'm not gonna give you advice on AAS because you have to be 21.

also lying to a mod on here is a bannable offense.. don't ever do that again, you are only screwing yourself.

let me ask you again though because i am genuinely curious. you outlined a workout routine.. so why the fuck aren't you doing that already? you should have started working out years ago. 14-15 is a good age that every guy should be hitting the weight room. at your age you already have high levels of T and your hormones are raging.. YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE WORKING OUT..

sorry look i am serious, i have been lifting since 13, i got a weight set for my b day , but my diet has been shit my whole life, i have a car now and a well payed job for my age so i can afford to buy the food for this clean diet.

can i speak 1 on 1 private i really am serious and have a few questions regarding my cycle, i dont want to annoy people anymore in this thread it wasnt my intention i just want some answers.

^^ at this point you are wasting everyones time..

when you are ready to put down the idea of steroids and want to fix your diet then hop over to the diet and weightlifting sub forums and post on there.

you are not allowed to ask for advice on AAS at 18.. and even if you were old enough you do not have the necessary base to juice.. no different than someone too fat would be told to lose weight first.. you post on here again you are banned, you PM someone and ask for advice on AAS use you are banned.

we have excellent diet and weight training forums.. USE THEM.

i already referred you to my signature below

don't blow your load early bro. stay natural. Roids aren't some magical substance that cures everything. its a powerful drug that can mess you up for the rest of life if ran correctly. Learn about perfecting your diet and experiment with different training programs and challenge yourself to get gains naturally. Keep a log book of all lifts and measurements and of your diet. Then later on if u add a cycle of test and proper pct it will pay off so much more. No reason to rush man I promise, I'm 6'2 and I waited until I was 220 and 25 years old before I did a cycle. And that was after years of research.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom