Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24 years old and already need trt?

Caulfield

not really good news but I need some advice hear from the experts. I'm only 24 years old I have 21% body fat and I am 200 pounds. I started lifting 3 years ago and a friend of mine got me some steroids to use which I had no clue there dangers. over the past year I've noticed losing a lot of strength and muscle so I got my blood work done and my test levels are only in the 300 area. Does this mean I need to do trt or not

You can try to boost your test levels with N2generate ES or ostazol first, if you dont see a difference in 20 weeks after bloods then consider trt

not really good news but I need some advice hear from the experts. I'm only 24 years old I have 21% body fat and I am 200 pounds. I started lifting 3 years ago and a friend of mine got me some steroids to use which I had no clue there dangers. over the past year I've noticed losing a lot of strength and muscle so I got my blood work done and my test levels are only in the 300 area. Does this mean I need to do trt or not

What did the number in the brackets say?

Do you have any symptoms of low T besides losing strength? How are you feeling? What is your doctor saying? Have you tried cleaning up your overall lifestyle as far as diet, regular exercise, heart health, good quality sleep, eliminating alcohol?

Top Bottom