Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24 year-old steroid cycle

nalbm12

everyone says to wait till 25 to use steroids and I turn 25 next month and that's when I will start so haha!
I notice a lot of negative feedback about Trenbolone lately on forums and Guy saying that it's a very strong steroid and not for younger people my question is what is so wrong with it for my situation. although this will be my first real cycle I have ran prohormones before which are steroids right?
so based on my history would it be okay for me to mess around with Trenbolone or no? everyone says to wait till 25 to use steroids and I turn 25 next month and that's when I will start so haha!
I notice a lot of negative feedback about Trenbolone lately on forums and Guy saying that it's a very strong steroid and not for younger people my question is what is so wrong with it for my situation. although this will be my first real cycle I have ran prohormones before which are steroids right?
so based on my history would it be okay for me to mess around with Trenbolone or no?

i have no clue who set 25 as the standard to start steroids but for me, thats still far too young... yes, prohormones are steroids

everyone says to wait till 25 to use steroids and I turn 25 next month and that's when I will start so haha!
so based on my history would it be okay for me to mess around with Trenbolone or no? everyone says to wait till 25 to use steroids and I turn 25 next month and that's when I will start so haha!
so based on my history would it be okay for me to mess around with Trenbolone or no?

I wouldn't start with trenbolone to be honest, its a good steroids but not the 1st you start off with

if you want a good cycle try this

250mgs tesosterone enanthate/week
300mgs primobolan/week
30mgs anavar/day
add aromasin 12.5mgs E3D

Consider following: PRIMO-300mgs;TEST-250mgs, both weekly;ANAVAR-30 daily, plus AROMASIN-12.5mgs twice per week and N2GUARD daily for organ support

What history? All I see is how old you are.

Top Bottom