Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

23 Y.O. 65kg First cycle advice

I started off at 21 at 50-51 kg, bulked up and dieted down to 65kg. Almost 24 now, so over a 3 year period I have amassed 3kg per year.

Thats another point. After coming off a cycle if your not at your "genetic potential" or close to it shouldn't your body be able to maintain a portion of the gains you make? And in comparison of heading down the natty route you would have amassed greater gains overall?

Yes this is true. If you have not hit your genetic potential you will keep gains from a cycle.

The only problem with your theory though is that if you do not have a solid base you will have minimal gains and they will be extremely hard to hold onto after cycle because you do not have the quality muscle mass to keep pushing weights through PCT and into your next cycle.

Thats good that you were able to increase your weight from 50kg to 65 kg over the course of 3 years. This means that you have a shit ton more room to grow naturally first. If you start fucking with your hormones now you may not get that chance again to grow at the natural rate you are growing.

Considering you have no idea what a proper pct is either you will end up loosing all your very minimal gains and you will probably end up being only the ones in the gym who get serious during their cycles. News flash on AAS or Not or in PCT or whatever if you are not going to kick ass every day in your training and diet you are wasting your time.

As stated before you are not ready for these very very very powerful drugs.

Just eat some a bombs and take a gram of tren E every week and eat nothing but Leafy greans....now you will get great results. Just ask Popeye. You only need to work your biceps man. Everything else is over rated. Im being sarcastic. Just fyi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

Just eat some a bombs and take a gram of tren E every week and eat nothing but Leafy greans....now you will get great results. Just ask Popeye. You only need to work your biceps man. Everything else is over rated. Im being sarcastic. Just fyi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

Oh yeah lets just go ahead and make football safer by making the players wear bras and play with a balloon and drink semen to improve strength.

Yeh pretty much. My job is a desk job. Transport isn't really far away from work. The only excercise I get daily is with my 45-60min lifting everyday. I may have under estimated my maintenance calories. Like I said i'm not going to jump into anything just yet. For the time being i'll eat 2000 a day and see if my weight changes at all in the upcoming weeks. Biggest mistake I made whilst bulking was the mentality of eat everything, not really a clean bulk, and no real monitoring for how many calories a day.

I just wanted to run an update on my progress.
Thanks for all responses and support/lack of. It helps put things into perspective. Since I am inherently young and stupid I have decided to run a 500mg a week Test Cyp only cycle for a period of 12 weeks.

First week of my cycle I bumped up my calories by 300. I'm currently in week 2 and have bumped it up another 300 calories. At the moment I'm eating a clean 2600 calories a day. My appetites increased making it more easier to eat more. Ideally next week I will bump it up another 300 calories and try to assess to the best of my ability if I'm putting on excess fat or not.

I'm pinning twice a week, (hopes of maintaining a more stable blood level), Wednesday and Saturday. So far I have been doing my glutes, aspirating, everything has gone smoothly.

However, yesterday I decided to do my thighs so I have more spots to rotate injecting. As I insert the needle through my skin and push it further In I felt it pierce a second layer inside my leg. I have never felt this before when injecting glutes. I pull back to aspirate everything looks like its good to go. Just to play safe I only inject a small amount of gear. Suddenly I felt a cold sensation in my leg, I started feeling light headed and then sweat started profusely accumulating all over my face. Thought of death occurred to me at-least once. I pulled the needle and started to control my breathing hoping the situation wouldn't take a turn for the worst. 20-30 minutes later the feeling subsided. I was very close to calling an ambulance during this ordeal. A few hours later after I had composed myself I changed the needle of the syringe and injected into my glutes, everything went fine.

Now its more than likely I had injected into a vein despite having aspirated and drawing no blood. Could a 1 inch needle be too long for 'ME' to be injecting into my glutes? Currently I've decided to just stick to my glutes. Also I'm using a 1inch needle for glutes and so far no issues but is it long enough to actually be an intramuscular injection?

Training wise I've experienced gains on my lifts after the first week! I've been able to stack on more weights especially on my compound lifts. My bench was already up 10kg after the first week. I feel alot more stamina to do an extra set or more reps. When I train abs I'm able to easily do more reps per set. I can only anticipate for greater things to come.

So far the only side effect that I have noticed is more oily skin especially around my faces t-zone. I've always sufferred from mild acne on my chest and back before this cycle and have noticed a small breakout on my shoulder region. I've so far been able to control this by showering twice a day and applying Epiduo (contains benzoyl peroxide and adalpalene) twice to my face, back, and chest twice a day. It's really helped to keep my acne in control, my backs actually looking better than before cycling and not applying epiduo!

Unfortunately I do not have any access to HCG. At this point in time I've decided to forgo running an A.I.. The only concern I have is gyno worsening so far no symptoms but I have Nolvadex on hand to use on cycle.

Now for my PCT, I'm thinking of taking Nolva and Clomid and just supplementing with per-workout stimulant such as 1m.r.. I would appreciate dosage suggestions for both and any other supplement that could help during PCT.

Last edited:
^^^ wow 143 pounds. no base.. never worked out your legs, don't know how to eat. no AI.. wanting to run nolva/clomid for pct. acne prone. i don't doubt your lifts are up 10kg. when you are so below your genetic potential its easy to gain strength by showing up in the gym. unfortunately after cycle when you go back to old habits and don't have extra hormones in your body say goodbye to everything and then some.

you obviously have not listened to any advice given to you, and have done very little research as to what you are doing. which is a blown opportunity. i suggest you stop what you are doing and re-read this entire thread again, and again, and again.

I'm 24 in a few months time, yes I am 143 pounds sitting 5'5. Yes I am a small limbed person possibly on the lower strata of male body sizes. Its fine if you don't approve me running a cycle. I bet there's alot of things you do not approve. I may not be at your ideal base but even moya doesn't think im at a bad base.

But saying that I've done 'very little' research now I feel insulted. To be completely blunt and honest I have used a number supplements over the years and I personally think they are rubbish. Cannot parallel what anabolic assistance can. When I see these boards and fitness magazines push products with people representing them who clearly are on something else I feel sick.

How is my cycle not well thought out? I am using only one compound. Injecting twice a week. I have blood work done prior. I will have blood work done after. I have a generic PCT planned out. I have tweaked my diet and workout. Re-read the thread over and over again?

Acne prone, I bet there numerous people in this world on these boards who are acne prone. Its card delt by genetics. Its something I cannot do much about other than control whether off a cycle or on a cycle.

Honestly I give up if you want to pin my thread as a deterrent to possible future anabolic users so be it. out.

Why would u not have an ai on hand but have nolvadex for the gyno make it possible have estrogen rebound.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I have access to Arimidex but I am hesitant to unnecessarily use another substance unless I absolutely need to. If I can't put up with excessive bloating or gyno symptoms present themselves.

Since using Nolvadex alone would cause estrogen rebound I could using it in combination with arimidex on cycle to prevent gyno?

But saying that I've done 'very little' research now I feel insulted. .

dude your long previous post shows you have done no research.

thinking a 1 inch pin is too short for the glutes
thinking a nolva/clomid pct is a good pct and then asking what dosages you should use
pinning just your glutes and not rotating muscles and then complaining you are hitting something hard, yeah that is what will happen
almost calling an ambulance because you don't know how to inject
not getting hcg because you don't have access, if you don't have access to something then don't run a cycle until you get it
not running an AI during cycle

these are things even a beginner should know.. you have no excuses as you have been on the board long enough, but you are so deadset on doing things on your terms and not listening to others that you choose to do things your way.

I will always give you my opinion, you might not like it, but I'm consistent. if you really want help PM me and I will work with you and get you on a diet and workout regime, a year from now you will be very pleased with your results.

Last edited:
Top Bottom