Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

23 Y.O. 65kg First cycle advice

Those giving advice are not being hypocritical, they are in a different position to yours and have learnt how to train and diet before beginning the use of steroids. That is why they are recommending you do the same, and your weight evidences you have not, before you begin to use them. At the end of the day, if you choose to use steroids regardless of the advice given, it is your own health you will be jeopardizing, not ours.

Dude moya, I respect the numbers you put up, but to say dylan has bird legs has me scratching my head...the dude has some flat out sick calves and some awesome shape to his upper leg area also. His back is ripped as it gets, despite not being able to do most heavy lower body lifts because he BROKE his fucking back.

So in the spirit of 'no excuses' you are perfectly healthy, why aren't you mr olympia...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

well, i have competed at a higher level then probably 99.99% of this board... probably any active member here... i have competed at the olympia expo, and furthermore, i could care less about bodybuilding as a sport... if health is seriously the prime goal with cycling here... competitive bodybuilding at a high level is just not that at all... i like to be able to run and jump and be flexible etc... im not making an excuse, i just dont care to be any bigger...

so training around a broken back is ok?.. but trying to improve ones quality of life when they only have so much time on this earth is not... a measly 250mg of testosterone is not going to hurt anyone using half decent guidance...
still seems like a double standard...

well, i have competed at a higher level then probably 99.99% of this board... probably any active member here... i have competed at the olympia expo, and furthermore, i could care less about bodybuilding as a sport... if health is seriously the prime goal with cycling here... competitive bodybuilding at a high level is just not that at all... i like to be able to run and jump and be flexible etc... im not making an excuse, i just dont care to be any bigger...

so training around a broken back is ok?.. but trying to improve ones quality of life when they only have so much time on this earth is not... a measly 250mg of testosterone is not going to hurt anyone using half decent guidance...
still seems like a double standard...

just for fun moya... here's a picture of "bird legs"... just a calf shot...

i broke my back in the past... i opted to not have surgery because i did not want the risk of making it worse... so yeah, i have some trouble with dead lifts and squats etc that utilize that certain portion of the back but i urge you to provide with people that train like i do every day of the year... my conditioning is bar none man... so to put me in the same category as someone who has no business taking steroids and bringing health into it, i just don't understand... i don't understand you sometimes man... sometimes your cool as fuck and then other times its like you hate the world or something and your just out to talk shit... i don't get it...

'anonymity' 3 years ago I started out at 50kg, bulked to a weight of 70kg. For a while now i've been trying to 'cut' and have manage to lower my weight to 65kg. Over a period of 3 years training naturally I've amassed approximately 3kg of muscle per year. Turning 24 in a few months, and as years go by gaining muscle and maintaining will inevitably turn into an uphill struggle.

"....someone who has no business taking steroids..", I'm sure both our governments would agree neither of us do!

Alright bro if you are going to go ahead in any case make sure you do things right. Test only for first cycle, 500mg/week but you could even use slightly less if you prefer. Research PCT thoroughly and make sure your diet and training are in good nick before you start. Keep ancillaries on hand for estrogen and any other sides anticipated. Ensure that the needles and syringes you use are from a reputable and sterile supplier such as your local needle exchange.

just for fun moya... here's a picture of "bird legs"... just a calf shot...

i broke my back in the past... i opted to not have surgery because i did not want the risk of making it worse... so yeah, i have some trouble with dead lifts and squats etc that utilize that certain portion of the back but i urge you to provide with people that train like i do every day of the year... my conditioning is bar none man... so to put me in the same category as someone who has no business taking steroids and bringing health into it, i just don't understand... i don't understand you sometimes man... sometimes your cool as fuck and then other times its like you hate the world or something and your just out to talk shit... i don't get it...
dont put words in my mouth...
im only giving the OP validation for attempting to juice... i think this board is waaaay to hard on people tying to learn the proper way to train and juice...
it is absurd to say that a mild dose 'beginner' cycle will have detrimental effect on his health...
there are many here, even one mod in particular, that almost always shun on juice for athletes as opposed to bodybuilders... they claim it will ruin performance... that is absurd as well, as you should attest being more of an athlete than a bodybuilder...

Some of the responses for athletics does get annoying. Dylan trains as an endurance athlete and moya as a powerlifter so of course neither is gonna look like a bodybuilder but has done well at attaining what they want out of aas use.

To the op would just do a test only cycle for 12 weeks and have everything before starting.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Wow Kid you just do not know when to stop......After finding out that you have pancreintitis (fuck spelling) going on AAS is probably the worst idea that you have ever come up with.

When you take AAS it effects a lot of your vital organs in your body and one of them you guessed it is the pancreas.

If you decide to take AAS your logic of ( I have a life expectancy of 55 why not cycle AAS ) is not exactly spot on......

Your logic needs to be more of My life expectancy is 55. If I cycle AAS my life expectancy will go down signifigantly because I have pancreatitis( fuck spelling) more like 35-44.

So It is really up to you. Do you want to keep your life expectancy at 55 or cycle AAS and decrease your Life expectancy because that is what AAS does (Sorry to burst your bubble).

This logic of why not cycle I am gonna die at 55 is completely outrageous. If you take AAS you will only make your situation worse.

ok dude i seriously rofl'd. pancreatitis (fuck spelling) - wtf hahaha and you did it twice.

l2play. I promise, you will blow your mind with what you can do with a natural test booster, a weight gainer shake, lots of rice chicken broccoli and pizza. No joke. Eat cheeseburgers even. Just not fastfood burgers, get your own ground beef and go nuts.

Eat and lift. Dead squat bench rows. google 3 day split. I'm not exaggerating when I say that you can gain 10 lbs in 4 weeks natty specially if you haven't been working legs. There's so much meat you can slap onto your thighs.

And also, you're looking at your condition the wrong way. If you adopt a healthy lifestyle, you'll improve your quality and length of life. Don't step on the gas if your car doesn't have breaks.

dont put words in my mouth...
im only giving the OP validation for attempting to juice... i think this board is waaaay to hard on people tying to learn the proper way to train and juice...
it is absurd to say that a mild dose 'beginner' cycle will have detrimental effect on his health...
there are many here, even one mod in particular, that almost always shun on juice for athletes as opposed to bodybuilders... they claim it will ruin performance... that is absurd as well, as you should attest being more of an athlete than a bodybuilder...

i have no problem with any athlete using any kind of performance enhancer... i think some are not worth running depending on the sport but there is always something of benefit there and i have no problem whatsoever with them being ran...

my problem is that you attempted to call me out... i didn't even speak your name yet you bring my name up and then try to talk shit about something you are completely wrong about... you tried to take a shot at me and ended up not looking good for it... there was no need for that... making a comment about my physique? really? you may be extremely strong, and i've always had respect for that, but you should not be calling me out on anything with my body because you are not in my league when it comes to that...

Last edited:
Top Bottom