Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

23 Y.O. 65kg First cycle advice

you're welcome. I can tell that you are very adamant about running a cycle and our advice to detour you away from them would most likely be disregarded. I'd still advice you to try to build more of a solid base naturally, especially in your lower body before you start. Make sure you do your research and learn as much as you can.

65 kg at 5'5 is not a horrible base, especially considering that you don't really work your legs. What we are recommending first before you cycle will only take a few months.. that's all.

I have the up most respect for your opinion. My conflicting perspective is that whats wrong with cycling to actually achieve my natural limit? Whether that be training my legs or whatever muscle is lacking? Factoring in my genetic potential and my overall life expectancy cycling steroids per year will help me achieve my natural limit faster? I am not a healthy normal individual I do suffer from a genetic condition, please take that into consideration!

i took it into consideration, that is why i gave you an example of a good cycle you could run. you will have much better results with gear if you build the base first. steroids is not something to rush into, and is not something that is going to work magic.

I have the up most respect for your opinion. My conflicting perspective is that whats wrong with cycling to actually achieve my natural limit? Whether that be training my legs or whatever muscle is lacking? Factoring in my genetic potential and my overall life expectancy cycling steroids per year will help me achieve my natural limit faster? I am not a healthy normal individual I do suffer from a genetic condition, please take that into consideration!

so you are just gonna train legs while you are on steroids?

what happens when you come off? they go back to looking like sticks?

if that is the case then why juice at all?

also hate to break it to you but it takes hours and hours and months and months of work in the gym to build up the legs. you don't build them up after a 10 week cycle and they magically keep growing after that.

Well I was expecting to gain mass on my legs whilst on a cycle. Then loosing most of my gains, expecting to maintain a X amount of muscle! I know that steroids help to gain muscles but are definitely not the end and be all! In comparison to being natural I would expect to maintain X amount of muscle whether It be legs or any other muscle. Key being consistent training and nutrition. If you guys would post a suitable first cycle and dosages that you would recommend It would much appreciated! Either way your concern for my overall well being is appreciated unfortunately were dealt different cards in this game of life :-(

Some people have to learn the hard way and open, your going to be one of them... this thread is pretty absurd from the jump... I know myself and many others main goal is the safety of others and making good decisions... then there's always someone who has NEVER ran anything and wants to come in telling us how it is... just don't come back upset when things get fucked up... your not being wise at all and anyone telling you its okay to run a cycle is not doing you anything but harm and its bullshit... you will learn

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Honestly your words feel very harsh! But your integrity is very much appreciated! If you could advise a potential first cycle with a pct atleast it would provide me with some advice! I would be more than happy to post how my progress has been despite being diagnosed with such a disease! I may not be able to thank your guys indivdually but do appreciate your response1
!1

im not gong to provide any cycles because me personally, I don't just give out cycles just because someone wants them... i am a trained professional man... i have a conscince as well and it is my responsibility to help in the proper way and keep everyone safe... safety is the #1 priority and running a cycle is so wrong for so many reasons for you... it may have been harsh, but its because you are completely frustrating... you don't listen and you are making a mistake... like i said, some people have to learn the hard way and i wish you didn't have to be one of those but apparently that is the case here...

Top Bottom