Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is 22 too young for AAS?

_carson

Hi guys I know.... I should know the answer to my question, I read a lot about AAS and I know you should be at least 26 or 27 to juice up, but being 22 it is difficult for me to freaking gain muscle mass, I work out 5 times a week and do creatine,protein, multi v etc....and following that routine for already 8 months I gained only 7 pounds and can not go any further , so even considering 22 is too young for AAS I was wondering how high would be the risk shooting test in small doses of 250-300 at least for 6 weeks and see how my body responds, I even thought of go ahead and just run a cycle regardless of any professional advice because I'm really desperate, if you think AAS is a big no, what other options do I have? how about prohormones or serms? thank you.

you can't gain cause you aren't eating enough PERIOD

you have to be consistent everyday with your diet. you can't eat good 3 or 4X per week and expect to get results. it doesn't work like that. this is a lifestyle. i would like to see what you are eating daily. not what you TRY to eat, but what you actually eat. there is a difference.. also protein powder don't count as food nor does kiddie food like pop tarts, ice cream, cereal, etc. you want to eat kiddie food, you will continue to look like a kid. you want to eat food for men, you will look like a man. go ask the big dudes at your gym who are in their 40's/50's what they plan on eating after the gym. i promise you it isn't a shake with some cereal

22 years old is too young, i have posted why a million times on here so i won't get into it all over again. but bottom line is you do not have the physical or mental maturity yet to use AAS to its full advantage. I would wait till you are in your late 20's.. i waited until I was 28/29.

How long have you been training for? Are you consistent? Being consistent is the biggest factor and requires diet and training. Diet is the most important part. You have to eat and train for mass every single day. You cant just do it a few days per week and then booze on the weekends expecting gains. I am not saying you do that just trying to make the point that progress will come with consistency.

I do not recommend running a cycle yet but if you do then do not try and get creative. Just do as much research as you can and run test for 12 weeks.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

If you are adamant on doing your first cycle, a simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I was 26 almost 27 when I juiced the first time. I had already trained for 12 years and won 3 state powerlifting titles including a junior division record of a 485 squat in the 165 class. I started juicing because my natural T levels dropped to nothing. My balls shut down on their own. The doctor did not do TRT with me. That wasn't common back then. So, I knew a guy at the gym who knew another guy who could help me out. I still remember buying 100 dianabol pills at $2.50 per pill! They were pharma grade 5mg pills. I went through the 100 and then bought another 100! So, my first cycle was 14 week of dbol only at a cost of $500!

Top Bottom