Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 years old sarms beginner

Henryhe

I'm 5 ft 11 in
165 lb
a year ago I only weigh 140 pounds. I started working out and eating right and I put on a lot of size. I want to take things to the next level oh, my goals are gaining more strength and more size. I think I've chosen lgd-4033 GW cardarine as my sarm stack. I'm really worried about PCT please help with that part

21 years old is not optimal for anything but you can drink and smoke so you can make your choice, if you do use sarms go with
20mgs cardarine day and 25mgs ostarine per day thats a good clean stack
alternative go with 3-4 caps cardazol per day

Why not trying natural option 1st, CARDAZOL, OSTAZOL, NUTROZOL from bannednutrition.com This way NO PCT needed, cheaper and you can use it year around

I'm 5 ft 11 in
165 lb
a year ago I only weigh 140 pounds. I started working out and eating right and I put on a lot of size. I want to take things to the next level oh, my goals are gaining more strength and more size. I think I've chosen lgd-4033 GW cardarine as my sarm stack. I'm really worried about PCT please help with that part

You're too young.

Luke... I am your farter... he he

i can definitely help... here is the stack i would recommend... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

hold off on the lgd for now... go with the original sarms triple stack to start...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Top Bottom