Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 guage 1 inch alright

Jowers

21 guage 1 inch alright

Alright guys I usually use 23 guage 1 1/2inch but someone I know has a nurse as a girlfriend and she snagged me some 21guage 1 inch needles. Will 1 inch be enough if I'm shooting in the glute. I know you have to get deep into the muscle.

I wouldn't use a 1 inch pin for glute shots...but that is just me.

Save them for your delts.

Do you think it would be wasting it if I shot it in the glute since it might not get deep enough in the muscle. I'll probally just use them in the delts though

Jowers said:
Do you think it would be wasting it if I shot it in the glute since it might not get deep enough in the muscle. I'll probally just use them in the delts though

It wouldn't be wasting the shot at all, in fact, you might not have any problems at all with shooting glutes with a 1 inch pin BUT you are guaranteed to get that shot deep into the muscle witha 1.5 inch pin.

If the shot isn't deep enough, you run the possibility of getting an abcess.

DRRman- Are you calling me fat???? LOL

Shoot it in the thigh. I love glute shots but sometimes 1.5" are hard to find so i'm stuck using a 22g 1" in the thigh. 2cc's at a time and no problems.

Top Bottom