Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 days from Last deca: start pct? I m feel ok

Fabry91

Hi..I have done 3 weeks of susta + deca 250mg each every week.
Stopped for trouble.
Now:
Was suggesTed Here on forum to do 4 weeks of pct with clomid At 25mg/day..

But the question is. . It s really necessary? I m feeling ok, normal.. normal libido, normal sexdrive ... all like before starting cycle ..

So.. follow pct anyway or not?

you feel fine because you still have ester left in your body. in another 2 or 3 weeks you won't feel fine so yes run a pct so you get a softer landing

4 weeks of clomid will make you feel like a bitch, so whoever told you to do that i wouldn't listen to. you should always stack a SERM with a strong T booster. i recommend hcgenerate

Both sustanon and deca have very long esters in them that won't clear out of your body until about 1.5 months after your last injection. You feel fine now because the hormones are still in your body. Once the hormones fully clear, you are going to crash hard if you don't run a PCT.

Since you were only on 3 weeks I would do a 4 week mini PCT with a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES and clomid. Something like this:

Weeks 1 - 4
clomid 25mg/day
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

Stopped for trouble.
Now:

But the question is. . It s really necessary? I m feeling ok, normal.. normal libido, normal sexdrive ... all like before starting cycle ..

I would follow PCT nevertheless. You do not want to have any problems after that might be too late to fix

Great points above. A lot of people forget about how long the esters remain in the body for. People often think they are recovered but the steroids are actually still in their system.

Stopped for trouble.
Now:

You are feeling fine just because these are long actings steroids, so they are still in your body. Wait to see what will happen in another 2-3 weeks, and you will definitely notice when these steroids will be out of your system.

Therefore, you really should run a PCT here, even if it is a mild one.

Top Bottom