Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 day cleanse

ironcheif1984

MVP
EF VIP
Do you think taking a 21 day cleanse of some sort will help you out in getting bad shit out of you before getting on a cycle?????

Cleanse so you can do what - Tr3n and d-bol - cleanse after a cycle.

rudy76 said:
Cleanse so you can do what - Tr3n and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - - cleanse after a cycle.

You confused me please reword. Im wondering if it will benefit you before a cycle as far getting toxis out before you get on a cycle of any sort.

ironcheif1984 said:
You confused me please reword. Im wondering if it will benefit you before a cycle as far getting toxis out before you get on a cycle of any sort.

He's saying why bother since your going on a cycle. Do it after your cycle. :)

In my opinion doing a cycle is adding toxins to your body and very hard on your liver, kidneys, heart etc. You should cleanse after a cycle.

Well me no hablo Canadien, but I think he's asking why cleanse your system just so that you can pump it right back full of shit again.

Ok so it would not benefit you before hand at all then i guess? So doing wouldnt promote more gains as opening your reseptors at all. My buddy talk to a nutritionist and the guy said it would a good idea.

centy said:
Well me no hablo Canadien, but I think he's asking why cleanse your system just so that you can pump it right back full of shit again.

^^^Or spanish apparently^^^ :)

I dont see the point either. I am curious as to exactly what is this 21 day business. A colonic perhaps? Some liver detox stuff?

Top Bottom