Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20yr old 1st d-bol cycle

buffdude74

i kno 20 is kind of young but im just taking once cyle once a year no stacks...jus wanna see what itll do....i have 10mg BD...enough pills for 20mg a day for 6 weeks....i also have 2 bottles of 6-oxo and jus wonderinw hen to take the d-bol and if anti-estrogen is evne necessayr for once cycle. also since im not heavily using any chance for significant hair loss?

buffdude74 said:
i kno 20 is kind of young but im just taking once cyle once a year no stacks...jus wanna see what itll do....i have 10mg BD...enough pills for 20mg a day for 6 weeks....i also have 2 bottles of 6-oxo and jus wonderinw hen to take the d-bol and if anti-estrogen is evne necessayr for once cycle. also since im not heavily using any chance for significant hair loss?

I doubt you need a cycle at this point in your training...I know you don't want to hear it, and won't listen...just thought I'd let you know.

And if you ARE going to cycle...at least have some respect for yourself and do a little (actually, A LOT) more research.

First..I don't reccomend a all D-bol cycle personally..there is a good chance most of your gains will be lost. A good beginners is some test and D-bol, are youu not ready to stick yet? Tell us alittle more about your experience, body size, goals..ect I would't be to worried about the hair loss..winny will maybe hit you alittle there..but you should be okay with D-bol. I always recommend PCT..everyone reacts different..it can't hurt so I say do it. So tell us some more bro and we'll help.

buffdude74 said:
Damm all this time Ive been wasteing my time and money buying Nolvadex and proviron when all I needed was 2 bottles of 6-oxo :p

Top Bottom