Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

My opinion is that pre work out meal will make for good workout.

Today I proved it again. I ate something different and had my timing off.
My work out sucked. I forced my way through a leg day. But I had a bunch of trail mix. Not even a good kind. It was peanuts raisins and a bunch of candy. That shit sat on my stomach and made me feel like crap. It was a weird day and all my meals where off and timing was for shit.
Ok enough crying. Put that behind me and gonna hit it hard tomorrow.
I had PT on my shoulder today so should be real good tomorrow.
Stay strong.

try doing what i do

preworkout
50grams egg protein
2 tbps honey raw
5 caps cardazol

Normally I get a good meal in and have a pre work out. At the least I’ll have 2 servings of oatmeal.
The carbs are great fuel for me. During work out I have a banana about an hour in. The sugar and carbs help finish.
Yesterday and today had good food prior to work out and things went well.

oatmeal and protein is what i use

It’s the subtle changes. I think things are coming together and kicking in. Last few gym days have been solid.
I woke up this morning 198 lbs.
The first 10 lbs always comes back quick and easy. Muscles feel more full.
First part of this cycle I have not been pushing big weight. Been lower weight with good volume of reps. Focusing on form and the negatives. Also easing into this to reduce my injuries and repair the current ones.
Feel great and ready to start pushing the envelope.
200 lbs is right around the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

It’s the subtle changes. I think things are coming together and kicking in. Last few gym days have been solid.
I woke up this morning 198 lbs.
The first 10 lbs always comes back quick and easy. Muscles feel more full.
First part of this cycle I have not been pushing big weight. Been lower weight with good volume of reps. Focusing on form and the negatives. Also easing into this to reduce my injuries and repair the current ones.
Feel great and ready to start pushing the envelope.
200 lbs is right around the corner.

198lbs good weight
you feeling strong?

Top Bottom