Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

Thanks for posting. I’m sure you’ve tried real butter and a little brown sugar on that sweet potato. Try a little real butter, maple syrup, sprinkle of cinnamon and maybe touch of nutmeg! I’m going to look up your rice cakes.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I think that’s what throws me off. The sweet part. To me potatoes are a savory dish not a pie. The need to cover up their taste make me skeptical.
I know they are good for ya and I eat them like a fry. Just nope a big fan.

Worked out with coach yesterday.
This is why I am glad to finally have a coach. We only get together one day a week. The rest of the week he gives me what to do.
But when together we can work on form and function of lifts.
Been fighting shoulder problem and now re habing it.
Realized I was dropping my right shoulder down In The socket before lifting. That has developed drop shoulder and an imbalance.
Yesterday we tried a lot of stuff and found the best for me.
We use an ankle cuff on a cable machine. Put the cuff on my wrist or fore arm. Hit all three delt.
Holly shit it was amazing. Shit ton of blood went in shoulder and have not felt a pump like that in years.
It took my hands and elbows out of it. Was able keep arms straight and it isolated the lift right on the delts.
Finished with dumbell head seated press. Wasn’t sure how it would feel.
4 set. Started with 40, 45,50,55.
Set of 15,12,12,10
Felt great to finish like that!

Top Bottom