Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

Todays food was hard to eat it all.
But numbers look better.
2900 calories
Carbs 281
Fat 56
Protein 286

No gym today just stretching

why is your fat so low? you have to get it up , it will help with injury recovery too

why is your fat so low? you have to get it up , it will help with injury recovery too

I am shooting for 40 carb 20 fat 40 protein. Some days it’s hard to get good fat. Just did have the groceries.

Today was better on fat. Still short on protein. I have feen full all day
2775 calories
Carb 221
Fat 89
Protein 233

Ice storm kept me home, and gym was closed. Just used apartment gym today. Did what I could with what they have.
Weather should let be back at it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I am shooting for 40 carb 20 fat 40 protein. Some days it’s hard to get good fat. Just did have the groceries.

Today was better on fat. Still short on protein. I have feen full all day
2775 calories
Carb 221
Fat 89
Protein 233

Ice storm kept me home, and gym was closed. Just used apartment gym today. Did what I could with what they have.
Weather should let be back at it tomorrow.

if you add fish oil and krill oil youll get good fat
you need to get healthy fats up 100%

51e7a9318546b12674af78be63b43fe9.jpg

Fun day at open gym day. Lots of vendors, good food, great work out. Then ended with a car lift. They made a bracket. Back up a car and park rear wheels on it. Dead lift. Guessing 350 lbs. leverage at work. Shortly after me big boys stepped in and they would and 2 or three people in the bed.
Big black guy in front of me was complaining he was to old at 43. I laughed. I said “Here watch a 56 year old skinny white guy!”

i missed your picture, you're looking strong

Top Bottom