Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

Today I tried a new cardio. A 25 minute walk from my house is a boxing bag gym. It is not for real boxing. Just bag work class. Heck I don’t want anyone swinging back at me.
It was fun. I have never hit a bag in my life. 45 minute straight bag work. I only had today to try it. The only class available was a kick boxing version.
Probably do it some more. Need to stick with just boxing for now till I figure that out. It was a lot to take in. I was awkward for sure but got heart rate kickin and sweat. Then walked back home. Not bad for my day off from gym. I have mad respect for boxers and fighters.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Today I tried a new cardio. A 25 minute walk from my house is a boxing bag gym. It is not for real boxing. Just bag work class. Heck I don’t want anyone swinging back at me.
It was fun. I have never hit a bag in my life. 45 minute straight bag work. I only had today to try it. The only class available was a kick boxing version.
Probably do it some more. Need to stick with just boxing for now till I figure that out. It was a lot to take in. I was awkward for sure but got heart rate kickin and sweat. Then walked back home. Not bad for my day off from gym. I have mad respect for boxers and fighters.

be careful with the bag with your shoulder, take it step by step

your shoulders fine?

we going to see some meals from you
before you shared meal plans, would love to see again

be careful with the bag with your shoulder, take it step by step

your shoulders fine?

Oh ya I took the shoulder in to consideration.
I took it easy when making contact with bag. The kicking was harder on my knee. So defiantly gonna stick to just boxing bag work.
Shoulder is getting better. I am definitely able to do more than I could a month ago. Learning how to work with what I have.
Dr and I will see how it looks on feb 15.
Then we might do a PRP injection.

Oh ya I took the shoulder in to consideration.
I took it easy when making contact with bag. The kicking was harder on my knee. So defiantly gonna stick to just boxing bag work.
Shoulder is getting better. I am definitely able to do more than I could a month ago. Learning how to work with what I have.
Dr and I will see how it looks on feb 15.
Then we might do a PRP injection.

Keep us updated

Top Bottom