Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2017 FIRST SARMS CYCLE Need opinion and help

yakisoba2017

Stats: asian,26yo, 5'7, 145lbs , bf% around 14-17%(just guessed since I lost my caliper), 5yrs of working out experience

Hi I currently want to go back to the gym since I've been really busy and really lazy mostly because of work. I've lost most of my gains and acquired stubborn fat. I want to go back again in being really motivated and get back in shape and I've read a lot about sarms but haven't had the time to try them until now. I've researched for a while and most stacks I've been seeing in google is the triple stack method which doesnt include the newer sarms suchs as rad-140 and sr9009. I have no experiences with AAS and still not ready to try them.

My goal would be to gain muscles and lose the stubborn fat that I have now mostly. I don't compete but I just want to make my body look great again.

I want to ask what is the best stack possible and PCT for my goal. I am very keen to try most sarms except for S4.

Hope you can help. TIA

Notes:
-Currently taking finasteride for hair-loss
-I don't want to take S4 because of visions problems and since this can be substituted by Rad-140

I take Finasteride which i expect you know is a estrogen based tablet. I haven't had issue with it.

I would say in regard to the Sarms do your research on any research company you get it from. Look at the formula that goes into it and make sure is is correct. A lot of companies don't stick to the original. My friends have caught out by it.

I am sure others who know more will tell you different by the people i know who have taken it didn't need PCT. The only time they did is when they were fake. We guess pro hormones added. SO many fakes out there.

Good luck.

Basically, you can stack any sarms together without any problems, as they do not have side effects.

Regarding the PCT, you will be well off with just 4-8 weeks using a good natural testosterone booster such as HCGenerate ES.

1. stop using finasteride.. the sooner you stop using that garbage the sooner you will start gaining muscle and strength, and make sure you kick the guy who told you to use it in the nuts

2. sr9009 is NOT a sarm, it is sold as one though and is an endurance booster designed to be used pre exercise. a great compound but should be used properly.

3. sarms1 sells legit sarm's, i wouldn't trust anyone else

4. RAD140 is like using a TRT dose of testosterone, but without the estrogen and androgen sides. it also is less suppressive

Here is a good article for you read that explains the possible vision side effects of S4 and why they occur: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...e-s4-vision-side-effects-explained-28018.html

In short, the S4 molecule will bind to the receptor in the eye, which will cause a yellow tint to be seen in short amounts of time. If you stop taking the S4, the vision side effects will go away in a few days. It's not serious at all.

For a first SARMS cycle I would run the triple stack. A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

You could run a simple stack with LGD and Cardarine. The LGD is great for adding mass and Cardarine will help with the fat loss. Sounds exactly like what you are trying to accomplish. I would focus a lot on diet though. You have a very low body weight but a slightly high body fat. This makes me think you are lacking a muscular base. You should focus on getting that good muscular base built up.

1. stop using finasteride.. the sooner you stop using that garbage the sooner you will start gaining muscle and strength, and make sure you kick the guy who told you to use it in the nuts

2. sr9009 is NOT a sarm, it is sold as one though and is an endurance booster designed to be used pre exercise. a great compound but should be used properly.

3. sarms1 sells legit sarm's, i wouldn't trust anyone else

4. RAD140 is like using a TRT dose of testosterone, but without the estrogen and androgen sides. it also is less suppressive

Unfortunately I do love my hair so I'm better off takis this :(

Here is a good article for you read that explains the possible vision side effects of S4 and why they occur: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...e-s4-vision-side-effects-explained-28018.html

In short, the S4 molecule will bind to the receptor in the eye, which will cause a yellow tint to be seen in short amounts of time. If you stop taking the S4, the vision side effects will go away in a few days. It's not serious at all.

For a first SARMS cycle I would run the triple stack. A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

About the PCT, is there possibly a much more cheaper alternative to a mini-PCT. I'm turning most of my budget to my SARMS stack and HCGenerate ES is a bit too much. But if there's none then I guess I'll just have to shell out more for this mini-PCT

And to everyone else thanks for the input.

Can I just replace S4 with RAD-140 for gaining mass? And what sarms is ok to continue while doing the mini-pct?

You could run the original HCGenerate instead of HCGenerate ES for your mini PCT.

The ES version is obviously stronger and better but if money is an issue, the regular version will work as well.

You could run the original HCGenerate instead of HCGenerate ES for your mini PCT.

The ES version is obviously stronger and better but if money is an issue, the regular version will work as well.

How often should and dosage should i take hcgenerate regular?

Top Bottom