Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

200mgs of EQ a week? K...to all!!!

I wouldn't go over 800-900mg. I will be running it at 600-800mg this winter

I think 6 is the highest I've gone but it's my favorite because of the true performance gains I get. Do you run equal test with it or a TRT dose?

I think 6 is the highest I've gone but it's my favorite because of the true performance gains I get. Do you run equal test with it or a TRT dose?

My test will be pretty equal to it, but slightly lower. I'm starting my blast at 500 test and 600 EQ. After about 4 weeks or so I may go to 800 EQ and 700 test. I'm mostly going to go by what I see and feel

I'd you only want to run 200 mg you'd be much better off with decca. You will get nice steady gains , joint relief, and few if any sides on that dose. As with anything, I always recommend n2guard for health. You get a lot more out of a little decca then a low dose eq. Most have to run at least 600 mg eq to get decent results. 600 mg decca will turn you into a monster.

What is the highest you would run it?

I have found 800 mg week to be the most optimal dose... you just need to keep an eye on your RBC count and probably donate blood but other than that, 800 is the sweet spot... some may have some anxiety as well but I did not have that problem...

I'd you only want to run 200 mg you'd be much better off with decca. You will get nice steady gains , joint relief, and few if any sides on that dose. As with anything, I always recommend n2guard for health. You get a lot more out of a little decca then a low dose eq. Most have to run at least 600 mg eq to get decent results. 600 mg decca will turn you into a monster.

The only problem with deca is the prolactin so it requires caber or prami.

The only problem with deca is the prolactin so it requires caber or prami.

As long as you stay on top of estrogen control and never give prolactin a chance then it's not an issue and no caber or prami is needed. I run nandrolones most of the year and don't use any caber, and I run them together at times.

As long as you stay on top of estrogen control and never give prolactin a chance then it's not an issue and no caber or prami is needed. I run nandrolones most of the year and don't use any caber, and I run them together at times.

That's good and frankly I'm a bit jealous. Even with letro I got gyno-like symptoms from deca until I finally realized that I needed prami. Prami post cycle sucked too. Better safe than sorry. I was running a mere 300 mgs of deca. I'm happy it works well for you though. I love the joint lube properties. But the old cliché line comes to mind bro and you know it, what works for one may suck for another. Maybe I don't respond well to 19-nors without dopamine agonists? But ya, i wouldn't skimp on any nandrolones. Plus, both NPP and deca have 12-18 month halflife. And i have never experienced any type of shutdown other than on deca.

That's good and frankly I'm a bit jealous. Even with letro I got gyno-like symptoms from deca until I finally realized that I needed prami. Prami post cycle sucked too. Better safe than sorry. I was running a mere 300 mgs of deca. I'm happy it works well for you though. I love the joint lube properties. But the old cliché line comes to mind bro and you know it, what works for one may suck for another. Maybe I don't respond well to 19-nors without dopamine agonists? But ya, i wouldn't skimp on any nandrolones. Plus, both NPP and deca have 12-18 month halflife. And i have never experienced any type of shutdown other than on deca.

you really need to get caber as opposed to prami... so many guys cannot handle prami and caber just tends to work much better for most...

Top Bottom