Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

200mg test vs. 500mg test in a stack

phillipseb

I'm trying to figure out how how much test to run on my next cycle. I always see guys using 200mgs+ when they run test, yet when they stack test with other compounds they always like to run 500mgs a week at minimum.

i asked this question on another forum and everyone said cause you must run double the amount of test as everything else. so if i want to run 500mg of primo that means run 1000mg of test?

people who say that are just parroting bro science

there is no rule to how much test to run. in the 70's and 80's people never ran test. the whole running lots of test came around in the late 90's when UGL's wanted to make profits by pushing large amounts to people.

thats a huge bunch of bull shit man... you DO NOT need double the test... thats ridiculous! now, im one that thinks test is the backbone of the cycle but im also the same one that does not think you need a lot of it... a little bit goes a long way... you'll generally see me recommending 300-350 mg with it..

If I were to run test solo for gaining muscle, I would run it at 400-500mg per week. When I run another compound(s) with test, I will keep the test around 200mg per week and let the other gear shine. So in your case I would do 200-300mg test and 500-600mg primo.

i’d gladly debate anyone who told you that.
so if i run 800mg EQ i gotta run 1.6g test? bullshit

Top Bottom