Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

200mg Test C. How much arimidex? Please Help

miae305

I need some opinions please! So my doctor prescribed me 200mg test cypionate a week for 2 months just because he thought it would help me gain muscle and not be so tired all the time since i have a lot of fatigue and my test levels were at 450. He also prescribed me arimidex 1mg a day. Ive been reading on alot of forums and seeing mixed reviews to not use arimidex because it may lower estrogen levels too low. Initially he didnt prescribe it, he only prescribed the test. But then i went on my phone and researched about people taking test and geting gyno, so i mentioned that and then he prescribed me the arimidex . My question is is it necessary to take the arimidex 1mg every day to prevent gyno? Also how much should i really be taking of it so i wont ruin my estrogen levels. Im 23 years old 5,7 130lb. I eat pretty healthy and barely work out but now that he gave me this with a legit prescription might as well take adavantage.LOL! Anyones advice would be helpful. Thanks!

By the way my diet mostly consists of : quinoa, potatoes, steak, chicken, brocolli, asparagus, avocado, yogurt, cheese, eggs, spinach, plantains, fruits here and there. Only junkfood i eat is pollo tropical and chipotle like once or twice a week i try really hard to stay away from processed, canned or frozen foods

U need bloodwork to asses ur e2 levels!
Some guys don't need any Ai others do !!

If u split the dose Monday and thurs u will be better off estrogen tents to rise when u have peaks and valleys in ur test levels !

I personally use .25 mg Adex Ed
I cut my 1 mg pill in half the. Break that in to a half giving me a quarter I take it every morning when I brush my teeth !! Meds are right next to toothbrush !!

But differnt guys body's like different estro levels mine is 27-30 some prefer lower some actually believe it or not like a bit higher

U need to go off ur original bloods from dr try to keep ur estrogen levels at the level they were when on cycle or slightly lower if u felt pretty good !

Hope that helps

Do not and I say do not take the Adex at 1 mg!!!!! Never do this ever or u will feel like shit in three to 5 days

People often take too much of AI's,,more than needed. Blood/lab work is the only true way to monitor.
I would try 0.25mg EOD of your ARIMIDEX or even MON/WED/FRI and only adjust if needed.

Top Bottom