x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Is 200mg Masteron EOD with Tren a good idea?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is 200mg Masteron EOD with Tren a good idea? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey, only my second post. So, I am running 200mg Test Prop EOD, 100 mg Tren Ace EOD for about 7 weeks now. I added on Masteron 100mg EOD for the last couple weeks. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I definitely notice a change in physique overall from the dianabol/test cycle, but I don't know I feel like I am not getting out of it what I should be getting. I use all Beligas gear, everything seems to work. Would upping the masteron to 200mg EOD or 100mg EOD necessary?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is 200mg Masteron EOD with Tren a good idea?

Hey, only my second post. So, I am running 200mg Test Prop EOD, 100 mg Tren Ace EOD for about 7 weeks now. I added on Masteron 100mg EOD for the last couple weeks.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I definitely notice a change in physique overall from the dianabol/test cycle, but I don't know I feel like I am not getting out of it what I should be getting.

I use all Beligas gear, everything seems to work. Would upping the masteron to 200mg EOD or 100mg EOD necessary?

Re: Is 200mg Masteron EOD with Tren a good idea?

Quote Quote posted by DasKaiser89 View Post
    Hey, only my second post. So, I am running 200mg Test Prop EOD, 100 mg Tren Ace EOD for about 7 weeks now. I added on Masteron 100mg EOD for the last couple weeks.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I definitely notice a change in physique overall from the dianabol/test cycle, but I don't know I feel like I am not getting out of it what I should be getting.

I use all Beligas gear, everything seems to work. Would upping the masteron to 200mg EOD or 100mg EOD necessary?
    For me Masteron doesnít really start to shine until dosed at 150-200eod. And thatís where I like to run it.

Ymmv

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i always go with 200 mg eod on mast... 500-600 mg is the sweet spot but a few things... you wont notice nearly as much from it if your body fat is not on the lower end... you will still get strength, some aggression etc but nothing drastic physique wise if you are not in the proper condition... its more of an aesthetic than anything... just keep that in mind as well...

masteron is a hardener. you won't notice anything more from it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

I havent heard good things about Beligas gear so go figure maybe you dont have the real deal
    but in my exprience if you're doing
    200mgs test prop EOD
    100mgs tren ace EOD
    100mgs EOD masteron
    that's a BIG cycle you should get amazing results, if you dont , you got shitty gear IMO

before you bump your gear go roidtest it, its probably fake IMO

test/tren/masteron I havent seen guys that didnt get amazing results from it IMO

What dbol and test cycle?

Most likely you got diluted gear, because if you stack masteron,test,tren, you should be getting great results. Used only approved sources.

bro i think mast awesome but you need to be lean

They stack well together for a lot of reasons, a lot of competitors use both
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Seems odd because tren at 7 weeks should have you wanting to get off it, lol. Really intense compound. I guess your gear could be underdosed or it could be related to your diet/training. Are you getting any side effects?
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***