Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 200mg Masteron EOD with Tren a good idea?

DasKaiser89

Hey, only my second post. So, I am running 200mg Test Prop EOD, 100 mg Tren Ace EOD for about 7 weeks now. I added on Masteron 100mg EOD for the last couple weeks.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I definitely notice a change in physique overall from the dianabol/test cycle, but I don't know I feel like I am not getting out of it what I should be getting.

I use all Beligas gear, everything seems to work. Would upping the masteron to 200mg EOD or 100mg EOD necessary?

Hey, only my second post. So, I am running 200mg Test Prop EOD, 100 mg Tren Ace EOD for about 7 weeks now. I added on Masteron 100mg EOD for the last couple weeks.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I definitely notice a change in physique overall from the dianabol/test cycle, but I don't know I feel like I am not getting out of it what I should be getting.

I use all Beligas gear, everything seems to work. Would upping the masteron to 200mg EOD or 100mg EOD necessary?

For me Masteron doesn’t really start to shine until dosed at 150-200eod. And that’s where I like to run it.

Ymmv

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i always go with 200 mg eod on mast... 500-600 mg is the sweet spot but a few things... you wont notice nearly as much from it if your body fat is not on the lower end... you will still get strength, some aggression etc but nothing drastic physique wise if you are not in the proper condition... its more of an aesthetic than anything... just keep that in mind as well...

I havent heard good things about Beligas gear so go figure maybe you dont have the real deal
but in my exprience if you're doing
200mgs test prop EOD
100mgs tren ace EOD
100mgs EOD masteron
that's a BIG cycle you should get amazing results, if you dont , you got shitty gear IMO

before you bump your gear go roidtest it, its probably fake IMO

test/tren/masteron I havent seen guys that didnt get amazing results from it IMO

What dbol and test cycle?

Most likely you got diluted gear, because if you stack masteron,test,tren, you should be getting great results. Used only approved sources.

Seems odd because tren at 7 weeks should have you wanting to get off it, lol. Really intense compound. I guess your gear could be underdosed or it could be related to your diet/training. Are you getting any side effects?

Top Bottom