Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 200mg Masteron EOD with Tren a good idea?

So I ran the first cycle I ran was a dbol/test cycle back in March to May…took 4 weeks off. Honestly I have been getting amazing results, and even other dudes I lift with have noticed a big change with the tren, but idk. I buy from finestgears. All the beligas stuff has the QR code’s for “authenticity” but maybe y’all are right. This is only my second real cycle.

To be real my diet is shit. I’m studying for USMLE Step 2 right now and I haven’t been keeping up with my eating as well.

What source do you recommend I buy from? I really have just been stuck for beligas with everything, but I’m down to try somewhere else if y’all have suggestions.

As far as side effects after the first 4 weeks in tren I did start to get more folliculitis on my arms and shoulders, I don’t get face or back acne. It has really shaped me up, but no hair loss….maybe a little aggression but it’s hard to tell because I feel like I was always mostly a dick.

Top Bottom