Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2000 iu HCG every 2 weeks on test e cycle

bladeindianguy

'm 26
179 cms
175 lbs
Training for more than 3.5 years

my cycle look like this
Week 1-12 TEST E 500mg, 250mg MONDAY AND THURSDAY
Arimidex .25mg EOD starting day 2 of my cycle
HCG @1000iu/week, split up into two pins(Mon/Thurs)

Wait 3 weeks (Arimidex .25mg EOD till 2 days for PCT/HCG @1000iu/week)
Week 16: 75mg clomid ED & 40mg novladex ED
Week 17-19: 50mg clomid & 20mg novladex

I've reached dead end HCG wise, just confirmed with almost all pharmacies about 500 iu's HCG, only 2000, 5000, 10000 iu available..no benzyl alcohol so cant make my own BW, no bacteriostatic water, can just do what doctor told me take 2000 iu's every 2 weeks.. Any other suggestions??? this is my first cycle cn i just skip the HCG??

I wouldn't use HCG with your cycle. Read this: Did you know HCG is dangerous? - Evolutionary.org

HCG will increase FSH and LH, yes, but it is also suppressive and also raises estrogen levels. When you stop using it, your LH and FSH levels crash and you get an estrogen rebound. A lot of guys get gyno after using HCG because of that.

Skip the HCG. On a steroid cycle you are going to be suppressed. HCG isn't going to fix that. HCG does more harm then good.

I wouldn't use HCG with your cycle. Read this: Did you know HCG is dangerous? - Evolutionary.org

HCG will increase FSH and LH, yes, but it is also suppressive and also raises estrogen levels. When you stop using it, your LH and FSH levels crash and you get an estrogen rebound. A lot of guys get gyno after using HCG because of that.

Skip the HCG. On a steroid cycle you are going to be suppressed. HCG isn't going to fix that. HCG does more harm then good.

I agree don't use HCG thru the cycle, most run it the last week or two before PCT any way HCGenerate does things much better and its not suppressive nor will it raise estrogen levels.

Too much, too often. Two 1000 iu shots at the end of your cycle a couple of days apart. That's it.

Top Bottom