Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

200 mg Shots of Proviron

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I was always of the understanding that Primo was a heavy ester and only so much can go into a ml. Then some companies came out with 200 mg per ml primo and that made me go hmmm : / Is that REALLY 200 mgs of Primo or maybe 50 mgs of Primo and 150mgs of test? You never know.

Then I tried a 200 ml from a place that I know and trust. And the the reaction was HOLYFUCKBALLS THAT HURT!!!!

It's like steroids on steroids!

Real primo will hurt. I find i suspicious when people say their Primo is painless. Then it may not be pure Primo. Sure, not every shot has to kill you but in general, it'll leave you sore. But the 200 mg -- as great of an idea as it is (because Primo has to be dosed at least once a day at 100 mgs) it really isn't worth it. I wound up mixing it with regular primo to "water it down."

Anyone else have this experience for the "Super Primo?"

yes i've run bayer primo and UGL primo

a good UGL knows how to take the edge off the injections by using carrier oils.

ironically today I would wager there is just as much if not more fake 'pharma bayer primo' as their is UGL. dave palumbo sells a steroid testing kit on his website so anyone can easily figure it out and that source would be exposed instantly thanks to source forums.

Yeah, primo can be indeed painful. However, interestingly, the PIP was minimal with Berd's stuff...so you might consider them for the purpose?

Scientifically speaking - you can make 200mg/mL of primo with no problem. The reason most UG labs don't do it is because the raw hormone of primo is VERY expensive and also since women can also use primo, a 100mg/mL concentration is more widely useable.

I have used 200mg/mL primo before and got no PIP. The UG lab you used probably added way too much BA to their gear.

Scientifically speaking - you can make 200mg/mL of primo with no problem. The reason most UG labs don't do it is because the raw hormone of primo is VERY expensive and also since women can also use primo, a 100mg/mL concentration is more widely useable.

I have used 200mg/mL primo before and got no PIP. The UG lab you used probably added way too much BA to their gear.

But even the old Shearing 100 mg Primo hurt.

I haven't used it personally but have heard lots of guys like Steve that have used pharmacy grade primo and it hurt like hell.

Top Bottom